Chapter 57 - Foursome sounds fun

Eleven months.

Our vacation in Miami lasted eleven amazing months, but now we're back in LA and we have to finish this stupid album.

It's October already and Jeffrey wants us to work almost everyday so we can get this album out before the end of the year.

It was fun while it lasted, but I'm glad to be back at the studio with everyone and I'm feeling really great about everything.

And I think... I'm going to ask out Harry.

My life has been calm these past months with Harry and I think I'm finally ready to start something.

"Emma? Harry? You've been gone for almost a year. Do you have any songs for us?" Jeff asks, practically pleading.

"Yes Jeffrey. We have songs, calm down." Harry laughs. "Ok we have a new song called She, which we need some Mitch guitar magic in. And another song I'm working on called Sunflower vol. 6."

"Volume 6?" Jeff says, raising an eyebrow.

"Mhm." Harry nods.

"Play it." He sighs, giving up on trying to understand Harry's brain.

"Yes sir." He smiles, taking out his computer making everyone give him confused looks.

"Hey, I can make music with the computer." He says, noticing everyone's faces.

"Harry, you cried yesterday because you couldn't figure out how to retweet a tweet."

"That bird app is weird! Leave me alone!" He defends and I try to hold back my laughter while he pouts.

*play song now*

He starts to play the odd melody from his computer, pulling up a stool and sitting down, getting ready to sing.

"Sunflower..." He sings and I watch with a smile at the different yet very cool beat he made.

"Sunflower.. my eyes.. want you more than a melody.. let me inside, wish I could get to know ya.."

"Sunflowers, sometimes.. keep it sweet in your memory.. I was, just tongue tied.."

"I don't want to make you feel bad, but I've been trying hard not to talk to you.." He sings, pointing at Mitch, making everyone laugh while Mitch flips him off.

"Sunflower.. sunflower, sunflower.."

"I couldn't want you anymore.. kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor, I couldn't want you anymore tonight.." He glances over at me, winking and I roll my eyes.

"Wondering.. head shake... tired eyes are the death me.. mouth full.. toothpaste.. before I got to know ya.." My eyes widen at the dirty lyrics and Harry cheekily smiles again.

Dirty boy..

"I've got.. your face.. hung up high on the gallery.. out of.. this shade.. sunflower.. sunflower.." There's a little guitar solo that I assume Mitch did earlier.

"Your flowers.. just died.. plant new seeds in the melody.. let me inside, I want to get to know ya.." He starts to bob his head, dancing to the music while everyone laughs at his cute, but weird dance moves.

"I don't wanna make you feel bad, but I've been trying hard not to act a fool.. sunflower.. sunflower, sunflower..."

"I couldn't want you anymore.. kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor.. I couldn't want you anymore tonight.." He sings and I smile. I like it when he sings in his falsetto, it's really pretty.