Chapter 46 - Lots of wine

Do I tell Conner I cheated on him?

Do I not tell Conner I cheated on him?

If I tell him I did he will probably be heartbroken.

If I don't tell him I'll be lying to everyone and will probably go to hell.

Well, I'm going to hell no matter what if I'm honest.

I'm supposed to have dinner with Conner tonight and I don't know how to face him after everything. I haven't even been able to comprehend all the shit with my family because everything is just being thrown at me again and again.

It's not even that big of a deal. It's not like we did anything besides kissing for a few seconds. If you think about it, it's really his fault because he still hasn't railed me.

Ok, nope, definitely my fault. Complete my fault. Fucked up really bad.

I honestly don't know what to do. My mind is going a million miles an hour and I just need to focus on finding the best way to tell Conner that I cheated.

I don't know if there is a best way to tell someone something like that.

I could just steal a Gucci belt from Harry and give it to him as a peace offering.

'Hey, Conner! I may or may not have cheated on you. Here's a Gucci belt. Please don't choke me with it, thanks.'

Yeah, that'll work.

I finally get back to the house, looking to see Styles just laying in the passengers seat, looking very comfortable.

"Alright buddy. Time to see Harry." I say and styles barks at his name, his tail wagging making me smile.

I unbuckle him and pick him up, getting out of the car and deciding to leave the crate and get it later. I open the door, looking to see if Harry is here.

"Harry?" I call out.

"What?" He asks, sounding very grumpy as he walks down the stairs.

"Styles is here." I smile at him, lifting up styles to emphasize.

He blinks at me a few times then the dog, his face completely blank. "Ok."

"Okay? That's all you have to say?" I furrow my eyebrows watching as Styles wags his tail and barks at the sight of harry.

"It's a dog." He replies, shrugging.

Ouch.

I set down styles, he immediately runs over to Harry, jumping on his ankles, trying to get attention which Harry doesn't give him.

"Why are you so grumpy." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm not grumpy I just don't care about your dumb dog." He snaps.

"Fuck you! My dogs not dumb!" I shout.

"Yeah he is!"

"Well at least he doesn't have weird ears!" I defend, Harry immediately gasping and covering his ears.

"You know I'm insecure about my ears!" He shouts.

"It's your fault for being an ass!" I shout.

He sighs and his shoulders slouch, more than usual. "Fine, I'm sorry I'm grumpy."

"It's ok. I'm sorry about the ear thing. Your ears are cute." I reply, watching as Harry sits down on the floor and gives Styles belly rubs.

God, I love this man and his weird ears.