Chapter 11 - Clingy girlfriend

"Hey Camille." I greet her, giving her a small smile.

"Hey Emma." She gives me a smile back.

It's been a week and me and Camille get along pretty well. She's pretty nice, although I haven't been spending much time with Harry, but I get it. They're dating so they get they're time.

I'm super excited because I got two tickets to a fair that was sold out and I was planning on me and Harry having a fun day out together.

"Where's Harry?" I ask.

"He went out to get some food." She says.

"Cool. How's the modeling?" I ask.

"Oh it's fun. You should try it, I could put in a good word for you?" She offers.

"That's okay. I'll stick with writing." I say with a light laugh.

"Babe?" Harry says, walking in with two bags of food. "Hey, gorgeous." He smiles giving her a peck on the lips.

"Hi." I say awkwardly.

"Oh. Hey Emma, sorry I didn't get you anything." He says, placing down the food on the table.

"It's fine, but look what I got." I say, pulling out two tickets to the fair.

"Really? I thought it was all sold out?" Harry says in disbelief, taking the tickets from my hand.

"I know a guy." I say, crossing my arms and giving a nod, like I'm some super important person when really I just begged the lady in the front until she finally gave me them so I would leave her alone.

"What is it?" She asks.

"Tickets to the fair." Harry says, looking at them like a little boy that just opened a Christmas present. "Did you only get two?"

"Yeah. Sorry C-"

"That was really sweet of you to get us tickets." Camille says

"Oh..um..."

"You're the best, Emma. I promise to bring you back a churro." Harry smiles before they both go off to change.

"Are you fucking kidding me." I huff, falling onto the kitchen floor in defeat.

This was supposed to be the five months of adventures I have with Harry and now I can't spend a second with him.

I know they're dating and all, but I deserve some attention. I know Camille isn't doing it on purpose, but she is so clingy.

I give up.

I'm just going to sulk in my loneliness.

"Why are you on the floor?" Harry asks.

"I like the floor. The floor is my friend." I say not even looking up at him before sliding my phone to his foot with a meme on it.