Chapter 41 - Daddy issues

The song above isn't in the chapter or anything, but it's a good ass song so I'm adding it.

Enjoy my luvs.

Harry's pov

What.

The.

Fuck.

"Emma?" Anna says.

I look over to see Emma staring at the ground, completely out of it.

"Emma?" I say, placing my hand on her shoulder, but she doesn't even react to my touch.

"Why the fuck are you here?" She grits, looking back up to her dad.

"Emma-"

"No!" Emma cuts her mother off. "Why are you here? Why now?"

"I wanted to see my daughters." Her dad says.

"Oh! Well, why didn't you just say so?" Emma shouts, sarcasm clear in her voice.

"Emma, please calm down." Anna says.

"Calm down! Really!? My father decides to just jump back in my life like he didn't just leave us out of nowhere and you want me to calm down!" She shouts.

"Emma." I say, grabbing her shoulders and turning her to face me. "Breathe."

She closes her eyes, taking a deep breath and trying to calm herself down so she doesn't do something crazy.

Oh yeah, don't know if I've mentioned this, Emma has some slight anger issues.

If you couldn't tell that already by the many people she's beaten up.

She exhaled and opens her eyes, looking straight into mine. I can tell she's trying to hold back her tears. This is what she usually does, she gets super angry so she can push away all the sadness and when she's alone, or with me...she lets it all out.

Well, she used to let it all out around me, but since I fucked up she usually just yells at me constantly.

I don't mind though, I do deserve it.

"You ok?" I whisper, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

She just forms her lips into a line and nods, looking back over to her dad.

"I know you're not here to catch up. You want something. So what is it?" She asks, her voice much calmer.

"I just want to be in my daughters lives. I know I left and I'm sorry." He replies, but I don't buy any of the shit he says.

I've had to deal with the aftermath of him leaving. I was the one who would hold her while she cried, wondering why he left. I'd have to try to remind her how perfect she is when she thought nobody wanted her because he left. I had to watch her in so much pain and it hurt me everyday, so I will never believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

I will not be treating this fucker with kindness.

"Bullshit." I scoff before I can stop myself.

Emma smiles up at me for a second before turning to her mother.

"How does John feel about all this?" She asks.

"Me and John are getting a divorce." She says.

"What the fuck!" Emma shouts and I place my hand on her shoulder to remind her to keep her cool.