C h a p t e r ♪ 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

I wish I could pretend like that.

And to my surprise she sits in front of me, I guess I was to busy yesterday fitting in and didn't recognizer her immediately.

°°°

The ringing of the bell filled the whole school, letting the students know it was already lunch time.

Before I could even leave my seat they already left me leaving me all alone in the classroom.

Well, the teacher informed me about the music room in this school now is probably the best time to check it out since I'm still full and I still don't recognize a lot of people.

I grabbed the map that "sticky" gave, Yeah I tried to pick a name for that person since I'm still not sure about his identity, nor gender.

I entered the room and with every step I took, it made me more eager to sing on the spot.

I placed the mic on the stand and started to strum my guitar.

It took one look, Then forever laid out in front of me, One smile then I died, Only to be revived by you

When I sing these kinds of songs I tend to get carried away like easily.

I took one step away, Then I find myself coming back to you, My one and only, one and only you,  

I heard a clap coming from outside the room I quickly turned off everything.

"You have such an exquisite voice, your name suits you very well" The first person in this school to encourage me to keep singing was Jane.

"It's a hobby, but I really just can't help when I saw the equipment here"

"Are you gonna have lunch yet?" She came inside the music room and put a warm smile on her face.

"No, I'm still full from breakfast, what about you, what brings you here do you play too?" I tried to sound polite and friendly as possible since, I haven't set my eyes on a single person being delighted to see or talked to her.

"Actually I came here for you, you see you're the first person to seem pleased while talking to me and I want to thank you for that" When I heard her tone, I can tell that she truly sincere with her words.

"You don't need to thank me Jane, come on let's go back to the room together" With a pleasent atmosphere me and Jane made our way back to the classroom since luchbreak is about to end.

When we opened the door the girls were throwing her bag back and forth I planted my gaze on Jane and she didn't even looked upset or resentful like she was used to it.

But I on the other won't let this occur anymore I feel agitated and Jane was just standing there holding back the tears already forming in her eyes.

"Guys don't you think you're going a little to far Jane didn't do anything to you" I grabbed her bag since they were still distracted from the words that came out of my mouth, they didn't expect the new kid to be the center of attention on her second day.

"Harmony what are you doing don't tell me your taking her side" Drea

"I'm not taking sides, it's just I think isn't what you're doing a little too much?"

"I though you were different, fine don't come crawling back to us" This is what I feared for causing a scene, on my second day of school, but I don't regret any of it.

°°°

Class just finished I stretched in my seat and remembered that I was assigned to clean the classroom.

"Hey new girl clean the room for me" Running away from cleaning duty, I didn't bother to scold him since I'll just take me a lot of time.

Since it's gonna be a while I decided to put on my earphones and played a random tune.

I hopped off the plane at LAX with my dream and my cardigan

I looked around to see if anyone was still in the premises and when I saw no-one I started singing the song while cleaning of course.

"SO I PUT MY HANDS UP THEY'RE PLAYING MY SONG AND THE BUTTERFLIES FLY AWAY"

You may find it weird but when I'm listening to music time flies faster, I don't know if I just get easily distracted from the catchy tune, but in my experience I get the job much faster if I listened to music.

I began arranging tables when a person waved her hands in front of my gaze bringing my at to her.

°°°