Chapter 6: Flashback 01 Part 2; The best person anyone who could ever ask for.

"So what should I call you?" Blue asked the destroyer.

"Call me Error." After said.

Error- I mean After and Destiny soon told blue about the balance, who error really is, etc.

*a lot of time has passed, the day is almost over (antivoid time)*

"My brother Papyrus must be worried of me." Blue said.

Error can't make a portal just yet in his state, He can't be seen like that.

"𝕴𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉, 𝕴'𝖑𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚!" ("It is fine my child, I'll come with you!")

*Two hours has passed in Underswap*

Carrot is panicking about where his brother is. He just disappeared out of nowhere. Ink and dream is busy with something about 'bad sanses'

(Clarification: This isn't Nightmare's gang. This is just rebellious sanses. This rebels do not have a group but the Star Sanses call them this generally. Later on, they called 'Nightmare's gang' the 'bad' sanses and the rebels [they are mostly neutral later on-] the Rebel sanses.)

but they assured that blue isn't there with them. Until he saw a portal.. the portal ink warned them about.

"Stay away from glitched portals.. Don't do anything stupid. Stay away." He recalled ink saying.

As ink said.. Carrot stayed away from the portal. But he heard something. He heard his brother.
He saw his brother blueberry stepping out of the portal, smiling.

Suddenly a figure appeared behind him.

"𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊. 𝕴 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖚𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖞'𝖘 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗? 𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚!"("Hello there. I presume you are blueberry's brother? Nice to meet you!") Destiny shocked poor Carrot to death.

"M0m!! d0n'T sCare him!" Aft- Error shouted.

*Carrot lets them in their house.

"𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖞. 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖆 𝖉𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖓𝖊 '𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗' 𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊, 𝕰𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖗." ("I am destiny. I am a deity and this is my chosen one 'After' or his cover name, Error.")

Error's POV: Really mom!?

Blue's POV: Didn't she say the exact same thing to me..?

"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖆𝖞 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖆𝖘 '𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉𝖘' 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖋 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙." ("You may know him as 'The destroyer of worlds' but my son if more than that.") Destiny assured Carrot.

Carrot's POV:

Carrot was shocked at the word 'destroyer' he heard some rumors' about him. But he is a deity's son, They sound nice.. He turned to his brother that befriended the destroyer..

The destroyer now reverts to his Error self completely.

"oH W-w0ulD y0u lo0k at tHat.. I'm bAck!" Error happily said. He doesn't like to be in his 'After' form in public.

Carrot is simply impressed that his brother is friends with a destroyer- No- a good person, He thought that he shouldn't assume a person immediately. He is happy that his brother found a new friend. He sees the good in everyone doesn't he..?

Carrot sighs, "Bro, you are the best person anyone who could ever ask for."