Prologue: "I'm sorry."

Like in a typical fgod story, the deities make their chosen one, place them in the multiverse.

But in this story, the deities share one big multiverse, Fate made her chosen one, which she named ink. But to her dismay, ink didn't develop a soul.

But that didn't stop fate, she gave ink vials to choose what emotion to act on, with fate's power, she refilled his vials every once and then. She is ink's mother, she would do almost anything to make her son happy.

Fate gave ink the power to create, because her son loved to draw and he was always curious on everything. Besides, that would help the deities filling up the multiverse that they handle.

Fate warned ink about the multiverse's capacity. Ink listened carefully and nodded.

He soon went off to create, Fate made ink's default home, the doodle sphere, so he can think and live there while fate is away. (Fate is away almost all the time doing deity duties.)

Soon, ink created more and more and more universes. They either revolve around the original, undertale or an entirely different concept from it. Ink created and created more and more and more universes. He forgot his mother's warnings, he only remembered his purpose, name and abilities (sometimes) due to lack of SOUL.

"𝕱𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖆." ("Fate, that was a bad idea.") Destiny said. Fate looked once more, at her chosen one, her son, filling the multiverse, she was proud. Why would her sister think that was a bad idea? Was she jealous? Fate wondered.

"𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕤!" ("Look at my son dear sister, he made amazing universes!") Fate was proud of her son.

Destiny sighed, "𝕴 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖕𝖘𝖊 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊.. 𝖂𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙! " (I know fate, but the multiverse might collapse at this rate.. We can't have that!) Fate soon realized her mistake.

"𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪."
("I'm sorry.")