Chapter 1: My Fate.

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕕𝕠!? 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕕𝕠?" ("What do I do!? What do I do?") Fate paced back and forth, panicking,

"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕡𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕤... 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕥.. 𝔸𝕃𝕃 𝕄𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕌𝕃𝕋!"("The multiverse will collapse with just a few more universes... and it's all my fault.. ALL MY FAULT!") Fate cried,

"𝕬𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌, 𝕴 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖜𝖆𝖞... 𝕴 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘, 𝖘𝖍𝖊'𝖘 𝖈𝖗𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌.." ("As her older sibling, I need to find a way... I can't leave her like this, she's crying..") Destiny sighed,

"𝕴 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜," ("I know,") She soon went to her chosen one... Destiny was the last one to make her chosen one, she didn't have any idea what to make her chosen one be, so she made a copy of Geno, which she named "After".

This copy, he doesn't look exactly like Geno, he didn't completely become white, he didn't get a permanent scar and doesn't live in the save screen no more, they live a luxurious life, he had a house, he was healed, but he was lonely.

"𝕸𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉, 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚," ("My child, I have something for you,") 'After' looked at the deity with shining eyes, like a child on Christmas day. "𝖂𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖚𝖝𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖔 𝖌𝖔 𝖙𝖔 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉𝖘? " ("Would you sacrifice your luxurious life for some company and freedom to go to other worlds? ") 'After' nodded at the sound of company and freedom.

He was lonely and can't go to other worlds, he got knowledge from his mom, his magic from his mom. Besides that he knits dolls of him and his mom or other deities who visited him, which was only his aunt, Fate.

"𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞. 𝕺𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖒𝖆𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖚𝖑𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚. 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉, 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋. " ("But such prices come with a responsibility. Others may harm you or insult you. I am worried for you my child, You are my only choice, but you can choose for yourself. ")

'After' thought a lot. He wanted purpose, He knows that his mom can't disturb directly to the multiverse that they created. His mom can't make another child for an eon, if she can he should have company already. He hesitated, until-

He heard his sobbing aunt in the corner. He knew that he had to do it.

"I'll do it. It's 'My Fate' after all."