He's a Cheater (Cedric x Reader x Fred) Pt. 1

A/N: You are Y/N L/N, a Hufflepuff. You are in Fred's year making you younger than Ced by a year and younger than Fred by a few months. This takes place in your and Fred's 5th year and Cedric's 6th. You are dating Cedric in this one well for the first half. 

Y/N's POV

"Hey Y/N!", Fred says, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Freddie!", I yell as he spins me around. The two of us laugh as he puts me down.

"Care to join me and George for an afternoon of pranking?", he asks. I cringe and look at his smile. 

"I can't today, Freddie", I say, "Ced and I have a study date in the courtyard." I feel my heart drop at the sight of his smile fading. 

"Oh..." He looks down at his shoes with a sad look. I sigh and hug him. 

"I'll hang out with you and Georgie tomorrow", I say, "I promise."  Fred wraps his arms around me sadly. 

"Okay", he mumbles. I smile and press a small kiss to his cheek. 

"Darling?", a voice behind me says. Fred lets me go right away and we both look at Cedric. 

"Ceddie!", I say, launching myself at him. He catches me, wrapping his arms around me tightly. I laugh and we both look at Fred who looks a little heartbroken. 

"George", Cedric says. 

"Actually, Pretty-Boy Diggory, it's Fred", Fred says. The two glare at each other and I sigh. I grab Cedric's arm and drag him off. 

"I'll see you later, Freddie!", I call over my shoulder. 

Fred's POV

"Oh Cedric", I hear someone say. George and I turn the corner to find Cedric flirting with Cho Chang. 

"You are the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen, darling", Cedric says. I scoff in disgust. That's the nickname he gave Y/N! 

"Oh Cedric, you're such a charmer", Cho giggles, twirling a strand of her hair. George mocks her as Cedric smirks at her. 

"Only for you, darling." He leans down and kisses her. I clench my fists, ready to march over there and teach him a lesson, but George stops me. 

"We have to tell Y/N", George says. I nod and we run off. 

----Mini Time Skip----

We find her in the courtyard with her potions book opened and Cedric's robes hanging on her small frame. Cedric's books are stacked neatly next to her. 

"Hey Y/N", George says. She looks up from her book (which is covered in highlighter) and smiles at us. 

"Hey guys!", she greets. Her smile is bright and I am not looking forward to making it fade away. I sit next to her and George sits on her other side (shoving Cedric's books off the bench). Y/N looks at us slightly confused. 

"Y/N, this isn't easy to tell you but...", George trails off at the sight of her bright happy face. 

"Cedric's cheating on you!", I blurt, "He's a cheater!" Y/N gasps and George smacks me. 

"Fred! You're supposed to break it to her gently!", he scolds. 

"H-He what?", Y/N asks. Her voice breaking. 

"He cheated on you with Cho Chang", George mumbles. Y/N's face drains of all happiness and bubbliness. Tears start streaming down her face and she looks up at me. I hesitantly wipe a tear and pull her towards me. She cries into my chest, my robes crumbled in her first. 

"Darling?" George and I glare at Cedric as Y/N wipes her eyes. 

"Are you okay, darling?", Cedric asks. Y/N glares up at him standing up. 

"No, I'm not! Where were you?!", she snaps, "You said you would only take 5 minutes!" Cedric steps back obviously taken aback by her outburst. 

"I went to the bathroom!", Cedric says. Y/N shoves him with tears filling her eyes again. 

"You're such a fucking liar!", Y/N yells, "I know you're cheating on me with Cho Chang!" Cedric's eyes widen and he looks from me to George, putting two and two together. 

"Y/N..."

"So, it's true then?! You're actually cheating on me?!" Cedric's expression is broken as tears fall from her eyes. 

"Y/N, I-" 

"Get out of my face!" 

"Y/N, let me explain!", Cedric says desperately. 

"There's nothing to explain! You cheated on me!", Y/N says. 

"Y/N, I swear I didn't mean to!"

"If you didn't mean to, you wouldn't have done it in the first place!"

"Y/N!"

"We're over Cedric Diggory!", Y/N shouts. She shrugs off his robe and shoves it at him. She kicks his bag and books as far as she can and glares at him. Cedric sighs in defeat, gathering his stuff. He looks back at Y/N sadly before walking away. Y/N collapses into me and sobs into my chest violently.

"Don't cry sweetheart", I soothe, "He's not worth it." I kiss her forehead as she clings to me for comfort. 

 I'm going to kill you, Pretty-Boy Diggory!