I Love You, Okay?! (Bill x Reader [x Charlie]) Pt.2

A/N: You are Y/N Tonks, Tonks's twin sister. You were a Gryffindor. This happens in Harry's 6th year. 

Previously

"Your song's obviously about a guy. Who is it about?" I clear my throat and tuck the music into my pocket.

"It's none of your business."

"Oh come on, Y/N", Bill whines, "I'm your best friend. You're supposed to tell me everything."

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Because you'll hate me."

"I could never hate you."

"I said I can't, Bill."

"Y/N, stop being stubborn. Just tell-"

"I love you, okay?!", I yell, "and I never wanted you to find out because you're getting married next summer!!"

"Y/N, I-", Bill starts, but I turn to walk off. He grabs my arm and I yank it away. I don't look back as I run out of the Burrow.

Y/N's POV 

"Romania?! You want her to go to Romania?!", Tonks yells in disbelief.  Dumbledore nods and I suck in a breath. 

"Why me?!" 

"Because Mr. Weasley specifically asked for you", Dumbledore replies.

"Charlie?!", I ask excitedly, "You mean my best friend Charlie?!" Dumbledore nods and I beam. 

"Will you go to Romania for the year, Y/N?", Dumbledore asks. 

"Of course I will", I reply, nodding eagerly. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Bill's hand form into a fist, and Fleur looking at him hurt and confused when he pulls his hand away from hers. I don't have time to think about it though because Molly and my sister are already dragging me off to pack. 

----Mini Time Skip----

I look around the muggle airport, trying to find a certain redhead. 

"Well, if it isn't my favorite Tonks sister", a low husky voice behind me says. I turn around to find Charlie a few feet away from me, leaning against a pillar.  

"Charlie!!", I yell running towards him. I throw myself at him dropping my bags in the process:

 I throw myself at him dropping my bags in the process:

"I missed you too, Y/N", Charlie says, laughing. 

"Charlie, he's getting married", I mumble, burying my face in the crook of his neck. 

"I know Y/N." I start sobbing and Charlie squeezes me tighter.

"Shhh N/N", Charlie soothes, "Don't cry."

"W-Why'd he pick her, Charlie?", I sob. 

"Don't cry over him, darling", Charlie whispers gently, "Your tears are too precious to be wasted on him." He kisses my head and I smile. 

"Charlie?"

"Yeah?"

"Billiam's an idiot." Charlie laughs and heaves me up slightly. 

"The biggest idiot in the world", Charlie agrees. 

----Time Skip: 3 Months Later----

I cuddle closer into Charlie who chuckles. I puff out my cheeks and glare at him. He rolls his eyes before leaning down and kissing me. 

"You know, I've always had a crush on you", Charlie whispers pulling away. My eyes widen and I tilt my head. 

"Oh really?", I ask. He sheepishly rubs the back of his neck. 

"Yeah, I've had a crush on you since our fourth year", he confesses, "Around the same time you realized you liked Bill." 

"Why didn't you ever say anything?"

"Because I knew you liked him and that Bill made you happier than I ever could." I give him a small smile, cupping his face with my hands. 

"That's not true", I whisper, "You make me happier than Bill ever could." I kiss him and he wraps his arms around me. 

"I can't believe you're mine", Charlie says, in between kisses. I smile and pull him closer. 

"I can't believe it took me this long to realize it's you and not him." Charlie smirks before pushing me down on the couch. 

"Well, I think it's time for us to play", he whispers in my ear. I shiver but smirk back at him. 

"Let's play rough then." 

----Time Skip: 3 Months----

Bill's POV

I sigh and stare at the ring box. Fleur's words echoing in my head as I snap it shut and throw it onto the nightstand. A knock sounds at the door. 

"Come in", I mutter. It creaks open and Y/N peeks in, her long hair falling over half her face. 

"I heard what happened", she says, sitting on the edge of my bed, "How are you doing?" Her eyes scan over my scarred face, but I know her question is about something else. 

"I can't believe she left me", I mumble, sitting up. Y/N sighs and places a hand over mine. 

"She's not worth it", Y/N says, "Besides, it's her loss. You're amazing, Bill, you don't need your good looks."

"Ouch! So, I'm not handsome anymore?!", I cry in mock hurt. Y/N laughs and shakes her head. 

"I think the scars make you more handsome." I smile at her and lean in to kiss her. She places a finger on my lips, stopping me. 

"Y/N?"

"You can't, Bill", Y/N says seriously, "I'm dating someone." My eyes widen and I feel my heart crack slightly.

"Who?"

"Charlie."

"Charlie?!"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"I thought you loved me", I say.

"I did but you were in love with Fleur."

"Y/N!"

"Did you really expect me to wait for you?", Y/N snaps. 

"Yes!", I snap back. Y/N glares at me and stands up. 

"You're so arrogant, William Weasley!", she yells, turning on her heel. She slams the door behind her and my eyes immediately go to the ring box and the framed picture of us, Tonks, and Charlie.