Catastrophe (Draco x Reader)

A/N: Hey Uniquers! It's been a while! I apologize for disappearing on you guys. I haven't been in the best mental state and I'm still not there, but it's as good as it's gonna get for now. I've also been writing my own original work so I'm not completely rusty. Once more, I apologize for not updating in a while. Anyways, you are Y/N Lily Potter, Harry's twin sister. You are a Gryffindor and 16 in this one. 

Y/N's POV

I plop down next to Hermione, groaning dramatically. She doesn't look up from her book as Harry and Ron file into the seats in front of us. 

"What's wrong, Y/N?" she asks, turning the page. I slam my head down on the desk and peek at her from the gap between my arm and the table. 

"I don't want to be in this class," I say. "I hate Potions." Harry turns around in his seat, placing his hands on my desk. He places one of his hands on my head and ruffles my hair. 

"Come on, Y/N," he says. "At least we have Professor Slughorn instead of Snape." I shook my head, lifting it up from my arms. I look over Harry's shoulder to find Malfoy with snot-face Parkinson. Parkinson glares at me and I flick her off. Malfoy smirks at me, winking. I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to my brother. 

"Yay," I cheer sarcastically. I drop my head back onto the desk. Harry sighs and turns back around as Slughorn comes in. I straighten up before he sees me slouching. 

"Today, we will be partnering up and brewing the beautification potion," Slughorn announces once the class is settled. I hear a bunch of squeals from the girls as I fight the urge to slam my head down on the desk. "I have partnered you all up, so please pay attention." I zone out as soon as he starts listing off the names. 

"Y/N." I look up from the desk to find Malfoy standing in front of me. I smile at him as he sits down next to me. He smiles back as we start flipping our books to the right page and grabbing ingredients.

----Time Skip----

"DRACO, WATCH OUT!" I scream. Draco trips over the stool, spilling our entire potion all over me. I gasp, wiping my eyes frantically with the back of my hands. 

"Shit! I'm so sorry, Y/N," he says, transfiguring a sheet of paper into a towel. He looks back at me, dropping the towel when he sees me. 

"What? What's wrong?" I ask. 

"You have a tail!" Draco says in horror. "And ears." I reach up and touch my head. Sure enough, I feel furry cat ears. 

"DRACO MALFOY!" 

"I'm sorry! I might have added the black cat's hair too early!"

"YOU THINK?! I HAVE CAT EARS AND A TAIL!"

"I guess you can say you're having a catastrophe?" I turn to face him in disbelief. 

"Did you just make a cat pun?"

"Yep."

"I fucking hate you." 

"Why? I'm lovely." 

"DRACO!" 

"Y/N!" I sigh in frustration, feeling my ears droop. 

"I blame you," I say, crossing my arms. I plop down on my stool with my tail in between my legs. Draco studies my face for a moment. He reaches over, placing a hand on my head. He strokes my hair gently. He tilts my chin up, forcing me to look up at him. 

"I think you make a cute little cat."

"Shut up."