Win Her Heart! (Fred x Reader x George) Pt. 2

A/N: This is part two of Win Her Heart! Part one is in book 1. You are Cedric's little sister. You are Draco's age and his best friend. You are in Slytherin.

Previously

"Uhh...Fred, George, you're drooling", Lee said snapping us out of our trance. He was smirking and Fred and I blushed.

"What do you mean?", we asked.

"Do you two both have a crush on Y/N?", Lee asked.

"No shit Sherlock", Ginny said as she slipped into the seat in front of us. Lee wrapped his arms around mine and Fred's shoulders pulling us closer to him.

"Brother vs. Brother", Lee said dramatically.

"What the fuck Lee?"

"Who will win her heart?!!"

Y/N's POV

I run into the Great Hall and slide into the seat next to Cedric. Cedric raises an eyebrow as I tremble with excitement. 

"Wait for it", I whisper. Cedric nods and he, Draco, and Rolf look at the doors. 

"I can't believe it!", Fred cries as he and George burst in, "She got us again!" The Great Hall bursts out laughing at the sight. Fred and George are wearing Slytherin robes and their once red hair is now dyed in the house colors. Fred's head is too big for his body while George's is too small. 

"You did that?", Cedric whispers in between laughs. 

"It was my revenge for a certain blonde asshole", I reply tilting my head towards Draco, "I got rewarded quite well for it." Cedric glares at Draco. 

"Not like that, Ced, gross!", Draco says, "I bought her pranking supplies and gave her money." 

"Besides, they don't like each other that why", Rolf says, slinging an arm around Draco's neck, "She's into the Weasley twins and he's into Granger." Draco and I blush and bury our faces in our arms. Cedric nudges me. 

"Both of them?"

"Maybe!"

"Really?"

"Yes!" Cedric glances at the twins whose heads are getting put back to normal by McGonagall and Flitwick. 

"Merlin, Y/N, I didn't know you were into that shit", Rolf exclaims. I glare at him and kick him swiftly.

"Shut it, you prat!" 

"Y/N's into kinky shit", Draco mumbles teasingly. I lunge at him but Cedric holds me back. 

"You're lucky my fucking dick of a brother is holding me back!", I yell, "Or else I would have skinned you right here, and now you bloody ferret!" Draco holds up his hands defensively. 

"Am I wrong though?" I lunge for him again and Cedric catches me again, but not before I land a good punch on Draco. He groans holding his nose. Blood slips out from his fingers. Rolf panics and shoves a bunch of napkins into Draco's face and holds it for him.

Fred's POV

"What the fuck was that?!", Murphy asks Y/N, pressing napkins into Malfoy's face again.

"She just punched Draco in the face", Cedric says. 

"And I'll do it again!", Y/N snaps, "Besides, it's his fault! He fucking deserved it!"

"It's not my fault you're kinky!", groans Malfoy. Y/N moves to hit him again but Cedric sets a firm hand on her shoulder. 

"How would you know she's kinky?", asks Murphy. He and Cedric look at Draco questioningly. 

"I-uhhh...she..." Malfoy blushes and looks at Y/N for help.

"We hooked up once or twice before", Y/N says in a bored tone. George spits his drink out and sprays all over Lee's face.

"George!", Lee groans in disgust. 

"Sorry mate", George mumbles. We both turn our attention back to the Hufflepuff table. 

"She's into both of the twins though", I hear Malfoy say, "She wouldn't mind shagging them both." I feel my cheeks heating up, probably matching George's face. Y/N's face is red too as she throws her goblet at Malfoy's head. Murphy catches it before it hits him. 

"Are you trying to bust his lip?"

"I'm trying to break his face!"

"It's not my fault you're into both of them!" 

"You need to shut up Malfoy!", she spats. The four of them start arguing and Lee clears his throat. 

"Well, at least now you don't have to fight each other for her heart", Lee says, "Now you can focus on finding out who the Prankster Queen is!"

"Shut up Lee", George snaps, "We have better things to worry about."

"Like what?"

"Like which one of us is gonna mark her first", I say smirking. Lee gags as George and I look at Y/N dreamily.