The Dark Lady (Y/N Potter) Pt. 2

A/N: This is part two of the Dark Lady. I would like to say that this one-shot is inspired by a few Tiktoks I saw. Anyways, you are Y/N Lily Potter, Harry's younger twin sister. You're a Slytherin. Draco's been your best friend since you were eleven.

Previously

"I fucking knew it!" I say after them. "I fucking knew nobody would pick me! Nobody ever does! Nobody!" I laugh hysterically. It almost sounds evil. Bellatrix and Lucius look at me with both astonishment and sympathy.

"Y/N, darling, you're free to go," Bellatrix says. My own restraints disappear and I look at her, surprised.

"Why though?" I ask.

"Because you deserve better." I smile at her and run after the Golden Trio.

"Y/N-" starts Harry, reaching out to hug me.

"Don't touch me!" I snap. He shrinks back and I look up at the moon.

Maybe becoming the Dark Lady won't be so bad after all. 

Third POV

"Avada Kedavra!" 

 "Expelliarmus!" The bang is like a cannon blast and the golden flames that erupt between them, at the dead center of the circle they had been treading marked the point where the spells collide. Harry sees Voldemort's green jet meet his own spell, sees the Elder Wand fly high, dark against the sunrise, spinning across the enchanted ceiling like the head of Nagini, spinning through the air toward the master it would not kill, who had come to take full possession of it at last. And Harry, with the unerring skill of the Seeker, catches the wand in his free hand, as Voldemort falls backward, arms splayed, the slit pupils of the scarlet eyes rolling upward. Tom Riddle hits the floor with a mundane finality, his body feeble and shrunken, the white hands empty, the snakelike face vacant and unknowing. Voldemort is dead, killed by his own rebounding curse, and Harry stands with two wands in his hand, staring down at his enemy's shell. 

"He did it!" Hermione says, watching Harry. 

"Voldemort's dead!" Ron cheers. Neither of them notices a dark figure approaching. The rest of the people cheering along with them. Nobody notices the figure, except the Death Eaters. The figure makes her way through the crowd, sliding between the bodies of the Death Eaters, who are trying to contain their excitement. 

"Harry!" Ginny shouts, rushing towards him. She throws her arms around Harry as the figure stops between Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. She stares at Voldemort's body before smiling. 

"It really is a pity that he didn't go down with glory," she says. She approaches his body, nudging his head with her foot. Eyes widen as they watch the cloaked figure. The figure notices people looking at her. Pulling down her hood, she smiles and waves. 

"Y/N?" Harry says, his eyes widening in shock. 

"Actually, it's Lady Y/N now," Y/N says. Mrs. Weasley's eyes widen as Bellatrix Lestrange appears by Y/N's side. 

"You! I killed you!" she cries. Bellatrix looks at Y/N and the two laugh. Everyone stares at them confused. 

"It was an illusion, Molly, dear," Y/N says, smiling cruelly. Mrs. Weasley blinks back tears as Mr. Weasley puts his arm around her. She stares in shock at the girl she once loved as her own. At least she thought she showed her that love. In reality, she couldn't be farther from the truth. 

"Y/N, this isn't you," Harry says. "You're not evil! Why are you doing this?"

"Because I want to rule the world!" Y/N snaps. "I want what I deserve, and I wasn't getting it because of you!" Y/N points her wand at her brother. Harry meets her eyes. 

"What are you talking about?"

"It's because of you that I was never appreciated, never loved! It's because of you that I never got the attention I needed and deserved! I was always overlooked! I was always second choice! I was your shadow, Harry! And it's because of you, that I'm a fucking orphan!" Her last words hit Harry hard. They pierce through his heart as his sister is joined by Lucius Malfoy. She glances at Bellatrix and Lucius who look back at her proudly. 

"Y/N, don't do this!" Y/N throws her head back and crackles evilly. 

"My only interest now, Harry, is showing you 'the chosen one' what it really means to be the greatest witch alive!" Black smoke surrounds Y/N, covering her completely from view. The smoke dissolves to reveal Y/N, now in a black gown with a black cape. An emerald crown rests on her head. She smiles evilly. 

"Y/N-"

"Now,  sit back Chosen one, and watch them learn! It's finally my turn to be the glorious Potter!"

"Y/N, please! Think about this!" Hermione screams. Y/N rounds on her, her smile turning into a frown. 

"You all know what this means!" Y/N shouts, getting close to Hermione. "Now that Voldemort's gone, I will be the leader of the dark and the bad!"

"The chosen one will vanquish the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord will die at the hands of the one he marked as his equal. From his ashes, a new evil will rise," Bellatrix sings cheerfully. She loops her arm through Lucius' and the two skip around Y/N, who now stands in front of Harry. 

 "The overlooked twin will rule with an iron fist. All good in the magical world will disappear as evil will rule the Wizarding World," sings Lucius, joining in. 

"The chosen one's shadow will be more powerful than the Dark Lord himself," they sing together. Everyone watches in horror as Y/N laughs with the two Death Eaters. 

"What does that even mean?" Harry asks. Y/N's face strips of all joy and she fixes her brother with a dark glare. She walks swiftly towards him, grabbing a fistful of his shirt. Dragging his face towards hers, she looks him in the eyes. 

"It means I'm not Y/N Potter anymore," she says. "It means I'm the Dark Lady now!" Y/N shoves him away from her and tilts her head back, laughing. Smoke surrounds her again, and when it disappears, Y/N is gone. Harry looks around and realizes all the Death Eaters are gone too. 

"Harry, what does this mean?" Hermione asks. Harry looks around at the crowd. Every face is watching him, solemnly. Harry sighs and looks at the sky. 

"The war's not over yet."