The Heiress (Draco x Reader x Harry) Pt. 2

A/N: This is part 2 of The Heiress. Anyways, you are Y/N Leandra Gryffindor (the current heiress of Godric Gryffindor) and your house is Gryffindor. You are the same age as Harry and Draco. This happens in your 4th year.

Previously

Y/N looks up and hers and Harry's eyes meet. She sends a wink in his direction, causing him to blush lightly. She looks at the Slytherin table with interest as her eyes find a certain blond asshole. Draco Malfoy sits up straighter as he felt someone staring at him. He cocks his head slightly to the right, realizing that the beautiful heiress is staring at him. He sends her a wink with a smug smirk. Y/N rolls her eyes as she turns to Dumbledore and starts talking to him. Draco looks directly in front of him with a small smile of content and longing. His smile quickly fades as he realizes Harry Potter's also staring at Y/N. Draco scowls as Harry smiles dreamily at the heiress. Harry looks at the Slytherin table to find Draco glaring at him. Putting two and two together, he glares back. Unnoticed by the boys, Y/N Gryffindor watches them both with great interest and curiosity. Dumbledore and McGonagall notice and look at the 14-year-old heiress with questioning eyes.

"This will be interesting", Y/N mumbles, "I wonder where this year will go."

"What are you talking about, dear?", questions McGonagall.

"Let's just say, there's not going to be a dull moment this year, Aunt Minnie", says Y/N. The corner of her lip turns up ever so slightly as Dumbledore places a piece of steak on her plate.

Y/N's POV

"This is a pain", I grumble, "Why do I have to be here? I already know all this shit." Aunt Minnie glares at me over her glasses as I sigh and dramatically drape myself over the side of her desk. Aunt Minnie gently shoves me away from her desk, causing me to slide onto the floor.

"Oof!" Aunt Minnie rolls her eyes at my dramatics before fixing me with a stern look.

"Because dear, you are a 4th year and are required to take Transfiguration!", Aunt Minnie declares, "And watch your mouth." I roll my eyes as I stand up and dust my skirt off. The bell rings and students begin to file into the class. I take the seat nearest to Aunt Minnie as curious glances get thrown my way. Harry Potter and his friends walk in as I rest my feet on top of my desk and lean back. The girl throws me a look as Harry and the other boy approach me. Harry sits down next to me with the redhead on his other side.

"Hi, I'm Harry. Harry Potter", he says, holding out his hand. I smile and take it.

"I know", I say, "Y/N Gryffindor."

"I know", he echos back. Aunt Minnie shoves my feet off the desk as she begins her lesson. I grumble and sit properly as Harry laughs quietly next to me. I playfully glare at him causing him to laugh again.

----Mini Time Skip----

I sit up in a tree as Fred and George pass by. Both twins look up at me and beam.

"There you are, Miss Gryffindor!", yells Fred.

"We were looking for you!", adds George. I look at them with slight interest as they stop at the bottom of the tree. Both climb up and sit on either side of me.

"What do you want, George? Fred?", I question, smoothing down my skirt. Both brothers look at each other before smirking.

"Wanna go prank some Slytherins with us?" I pretend to think about it before nodding. The twins beam, looping their arms through mine. 

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George." 

"Wait, ready for what?" They answer my question by jumping off. I scream as the two land. My legs dangle a good foot off the ground as Fred and George straighten up. 

"Okay, you jumped off", I say, "You can put me down now."

"No can do, little Gryffindor", says Fred. 

"You'll slow us down with those short legs of yours", adds George. The two dash to the Great Hall and the three of us peek in. Empty. We share a look before getting to work. 

----Mini Time Skip----

I wait outside the Great Hall as students pass by me. Fred and George are nowhere to be found which is probably so they don't get in trouble. Loud laughter causes me to look up to find Draco Malfoy walking towards me with Crabbe and Goyle. Just before he walks past me, I grab his wrist to stop him from walking in. 

"Hey! What are you-"

"Thank me later", I say, grabbing Harry (who was about to walk in with Ron and Hermione). The two boys look at me curiously as their unasked questions are answered. Screams fill the air and the three of us peek in. All four houses are now covered in their house-colored slime. The teachers' table is covered in white. Draco and Harry burst out laughing and I giggle. I catch Aunt Minnie's eyes and she scowls at me. 

"Uh-oh, we should probably run." The three of us dash down the hall, laughing our heads off as Aunt Minnie chases us.