I Wish (Charlie x Reader)

A/N: You are Y/N L/N, a Gryffindor. You are staying with the Weasleys for the summer since Bill and Charlie are your best friends.  You're the same age as Charlie. This takes place when you're 15. I apologize in advance. This is awful. 

Y/N's POV

"Hello Y/N, dear", Mrs. Weasley says as Bill, Charlie, and I walk into the kitchen, "It's so good to see you."

"Hello Mrs. Weasley", I reply, "It's good to see you too." Mrs. Wealsy puts down her knife and wipes her hands on her apron. She pulls me into a hug. My two idiots clear their throats behind me. 

"Mum, I know you love Y/N and all, but the two people you actually gave birth to are waiting for their hugs", says Bill, holding his arms out toward his mother. 

"Well, Y/N is the only child I actually want out of you three." 

"That hurts, Mum", says Charlie. Both Bill and Charlie place a hand over their hearts, offended. Mrs. Weasley rolls her eyes and hugs them. 

----Mini Time Skip----

"I wish I was pretty", I say, looking up at the stars from my perch on the tree, "I wish I was smart." The stars shine brightly overhead. Their faint glow invites me to keep going. 

"I wish I wasn't bad at things. I wish I could be better." The stars twinkle back at me as the moon finally finds its way to me. Its light streams over my arm as if trying to offer some kind of comfort. 

"I WISH I WASN'T CRIPPLED WITH ANXIETY!", I scream, my voice getting louder with each word, "I WISH-"

"I WISH YOU WOULD STOP SAYING ALL THESE AWFUL THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF!", yells a voice from below me, cutting me off. I look down to find Charlie looking up at me. He waves at me and I wave back. He doesn't waste any more time and climbs up the tree. I stare up at the moon and I feel him slide onto the branch next to me. 

"You heard all that?", I ask. I don't turn to look at him. 

"Yeah, it's kind of hard to ignore when I could hear you from the bottom of the hill." 

"Oh." 

"Why do you say all those things about yourself?"

"Because I wish I was so much better than myself."

"You know, I wish you could see that you're perfect just the way you are", says Charlie, "I wish you could see why I love you." We stare at each other for a few seconds before I crash my lips against him. When we pull away, I rest my forehead against his. 

"I love you too, Charlie."