Coming Soon: Blood Traitors

Hey Uniquers! It's Too_Unique13! 

So, I wasn't going to announce this book just yet but I need your opinion on something. Basically, I'm having trouble deciding between two covers that I designed for the book and I thought that maybe you guys could help me. I will be including the summary/description of the book too, so just let me know what you think. 

Blood Traitors Description: 

What if Ginny wasn't Molly and Arthur's only daughter?What if Draco was sorted into Gryffindor and not Slytherin?
Y/N Minerva Weasley always knew she would be a Gryffindor. She always knew she was going to be her brothers Fred and George's apprentice when she went to Hogwarts. She's always known her family would love her no matter what. She was certain that she would always be her twin brother Ron's best friend, or so she thought.
Draco Lucius Malfoy always knew he was different from the other Malfoys, but he didn't think he was different enough to break tradition and be sorted into Gryffindor. Disowned by his parents, Draco has to learn how not to be a Malfoy. It can't be that hard, right? Wrong. Now that her parents basically adopted Draco, Y/N must take on the take of teaching Draco how to not care about blood purity and pureblood traditions. With Fred and George by her side, she must teach him how to be a Weasley, while having the time of their lives.
"Congratulations Mr. Malfoy, you are officially a blood traitor!!"

Cover Options

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 2:

So, please cast your vote below: 

Option 1:

Option 2:

Thank you for cooperating with me and more one-shots are on the way!

-Too_Unique :)