Mini Interactions/Conversations Pt. 1

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated lately. This is a new thing I wanted to try out, and it's different from our usual one-shots. It's just mini conversations and interactions between you and the character. I might do this more when I get too busy and if you guys like an interaction/conversation, I'll turn it into a longer one-shot. 

You run up to your older brother Harry, excited to show him something. 

Y/N: Hey Harry! Look at this new spell I learned. 

Harry: Not now, Y/N! Can't you see I'm busy?

Y/N: Oh, okay! Hey Ron, I learned how to-

Ron: Sorry, Y/N! I really need to write this essay or else Snape will kill me. 

You nod, slightly disappointed as you try your luck with the last member of the Golden Trio. 

Y/N: Hey Hermione, can you-

Hermione: Sorry, Y/N! I can't right now! I'm helping your brother and Ron. Maybe later, okay?

You nod. You turn around, hanging your head as you make your way toward the portrait. A hand on your shoulder spins you around, causing you to look up. Fred and George gently smile down at you. 

Fred: Can you show us the spell you learned?

George: Yeah, we would love to watch. 

They continue to stare at you as you shake your head, having lost your enthusiasm. 

Y/N: Thanks Fred and George, but you don't have to pretend to be interested. It's not important anyway, so just forget about it. 

You turn back around and shuffle out of the room before they can stop you. Fred and George watch your retreating back, already plotting how they're going to cheer you up and prank the Golden Trio for ignoring you.