Chapter 25

It's a bit later in the day now and you all just ate dinner. You and Nick decided you would stream on your twitch. You set up for the stream. This is the first time Nick was really able to see your set up in person. You grab an extra chair for him to sit in and put it to the side of the camera.

As the stream starts up Nick stays out of view. You tweet out, along with your brother and Nick tweeting saying we were all going to be streaming together. You were trying to get as many fans here for the actual reveal.

Once there's a good amount of people there you start talking. "Hey guys, Dream is already here and Sapnap will be here soon. We also have a huge announcement so tell your friends to get here."

You see comments coming through chat with people asking and guessing what the announcement could be. You look at Nick quickly and he grabs your hand out of frame.

Once it seems like there's enough people here you take a quick glance at Nick and squeeze his hand letting him know you're ready when he is. After a couple seconds he slides into frame and wraps his arms around you. Chat asks why he's there.

"Well chat," Nick starts the reveal. "I decided to surprise my girlfriend by coming to visit for her birthday." He smiles and holds you closer.

Almost imminently chat blows up. You try to read as fast as you can but it's going so fast. You ask your mod to slow it down for you. Once you can somewhat read it you see all different types of messages.

'I KNEW IT.' 'Awe they are really cute together.' 'Well this is unexpected.' 'Omg omg omg omg.' 'Ugh gross.' 'Sapnap deserves so much better.' 'They are not cute together.'

You expected the hate but seeing it for real was a lot different. You tense up and squeeze Nick's hand without realizing. Nick notices and squeezes you tighter planting a quick kiss on your cheek. This catches you off guard and you almost pull away forgetting that you just told everyone that you're a couple.

This time you speak, "We really wanted to tell you guys because we've been dating for a while and we really love each other so we hope you support us because the hate comments mean nothing and will change nothing."

You blush and hide your face in his neck. Once all has calmed down a bit you guys stream for a bit. You answer questions and talk with some friends on discord. Eventually, you stop the stream.

You both just sit in a comfortable silence and you let your thoughts wonder. The way the world works is a mystery to you. If your ex hasn't ghosted you, you would have never met Nick and you wouldn't be sitting here in a wonderful relationship. Maybe you really do believe in 'everything happens for a reason' now. You know that you are both still really young and have your whole life ahead of you. You wish you could say that your life would end like a Wattpad story where they live 'happily ever after.' You can't though, because you don't know what's going to happen in a couple years. All you can do is hope and make the most of your life as it is now. 

A/N: So this is the end. I really hope you guys enjoyed this story because I really enjoyed making it. I never expected it to become so big sot hank you all for the love. I'm going to be making a oneshots request book so when that is made ill post it here if you want to check it out. Again thank you all!