Chapter 22

The week went by slow. For a while your mind stayed on who could be visiting. It plagued your mind at all hours of the day. You had absolutely no idea who could be coming to visit in such a horrible time. You figured no one would want to travel due to covid.

Your tests came back negative, as expected, and after that you kinda forgot about the guest that was visiting. You focused on getting ready for the new school year, even if it was online. You also focused on streaming and filming and trying to keep a consistent posting schedule.

That was until the end of the week. The day the visitor was supposed to fly in. You woke up that morning and tried not to think about it. You texted Nick for a while surprised he was up this early, especially since it was an hour earlier for him. That's unusual. He also proceeded to tell you he won't be available to text for the next couple hours. He said it was family stuff and you decided not to pry.

You two say goodbye and you go online to stream for a bit. You, Tommy, and Tubbo decided to stream the Dream SMP and start to rebuild L'manburg. After a while you decided to log off and just talk with your chat. You like to just spend time with them 'one on one' and try to notice as many people as possible.

After a while of just chatting you completely log off and decide to just relax for now. You haven't heard anything about a visitor so you think your brother was just joking and wanted a reason to get tested. That was until you got a text from Clay.

He told you to come downstairs. You sadly got up from your warm and comfortable bed with curiosity. The stairs creak as you move down them and see your brother and mom on the couch talking. No one else is in sight.

Your brother gets up and tells you the visitor is here. Of course you start looking around because you didn't see anyone. He laughed and told you it was a surprise. He tells you to put on the blindfold and he will take you to where you need to be. You grab it hesitantly knowing this could go wrong at any point. But you do as he says because your mom is here and she wouldn't let him do anything too bad, you hope.

Once the blindfold is situated over your eyes and he does the 'how many fingers am i holding up?' test he grabs your arms and tells you to walk. 

A/N: Hey guys! I just realized this book hit 30k views. Thank you all so much for all the love, comments, and votes. I never expected this story to become so big, it started as something I did just for fun and then decided to post. So seriously, thank you all. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!