Chapter 24: The BLUE Part 3

I do not own the rights to Food Wars. Food Wars belongs to Yuto Tsukuda, Shun Saeki, VIZ media, Shonen Jump, and Toonami. This is a fan parody. Enjoy.

Moments After The End Of Chapter 23*

Elizabeth's POV*

Eishi showed that pessimistic self-loathing funny nature of his again and it reminded me why I missed having him and Rindo around.

Eishi started freaking out telling Soma about how the creepy Noir guys creeped him out and how he felt like withering away with all the famous chefs around.

Asahi asked, "This is a fellow student of the Nightingale family?".

I said, "Don't let his looks and attitude distract you. Besides you, me, and Erina. He's probably the only person capable of winning this thing.".

Asahi hummed intrigued and asked, "Has Soma ever defeated him?".

I said, "No. They've only gone at it once and Eishi schooled Soma. Eishi's food is something that stands in our world, Asahi. Now there's a thought.".

Asahi asked, "What?".

I said, "The three of us and Rindo could open up a gourmet dining establishment.".

Asahi said, "I'll give it some thought if this Eishi fellow impresses me.".

I said, "Very well then.".

Their next challenge was a convenience store.

I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Is this really what we're doing?".

Asahi said, "Guess so.".

I rolled my eyes and watched as they apparently had sixty minutes to make a dish worth one hundred dollars worth of the stuff in the convenience store.

I hummed as everyone hurried into the store.

The press crowded around Eishi and I facepalmed as he started freaking out again.

I said, "Asahi. I should point this out, but Eishi is a pessimist with a talent for self-loathing.".

Asahi said, "Oh... That explains a lot.".

I said, "I know right.".

Soma got his dish done and presented it to the judge who took one bite and said it was delicious.

I said, "I guess he passed the second trial.".

Soma was forced to pay back what he owed and I guess he didn't pass on the first try after all.

Luckily he had one chance left.

Eishi presented his dish next and it looked like a work of art compared to Soma's.

I could tell based on his skills he's improved a lot since he left Totsuki Academy.

I wonder if his skill is on par with mine now or if he's still trying to catch up with me.

He passed after just one bite and got five-hundred and eighty-seven dollars back somehow and I said, "Show off.".

Asahi said, "Such a beautiful dish.".

I said, "Yeah. His previous philosophy was in contrast with humans' short lives that cooking is just too deep and vast. Not sure what his philosophy is now.".

Asahi said, "Not a bad philosophy to abide by.".

I said, "He prefers to work unseen and his cooking used to be paradoxical with him wanting to remove himself from his dish.".