Chapter 21: Totsuki Academy's Beach Exams

I do not own the rights to Food Wars. Food Wars belongs to Yuto Tsukuda, Shun Saeki, VIZ media, Shonen Jump, and Toonami. This is a fan parody. Enjoy.

A Few Weeks After The End Of Chapter 20*

Elizabeth's POV*

It was the beginning of Summer and we Second-Years were at the beach.

I let my scars show because I didn't care and Soma said, "Wicked scars, Elizabeth!".

I said, "Yeah, back in the day, I was ten and a wolf got me.".

Ryo lazily said, "Cool.".

I said, "Not cool.".

Akira asked, "How'd it happen.".

I said, "You can ask Erina. I distracted it for her while she and Hisako got away.".

Alice said, "So that's why you left.".

I said, "Yeah. Real sad twenty-four hours that turned out to be.".

Yuki said, "It's summer! It's the beach guys!".

A few of the others said, "We're enjoying our youth!".

I was standing next to Erina and she was holding a microphone.

The benefit was I got to see Erina in a bikini again.

She said, "Alright, gather around.".

She walked away dragging Yuki away saying, "We will now begin your Second-Year term finals.".

Yuki asked, "What?!".

We all gathered up where Erina wanted us to.

I stood in front of the first years with all my fellow Council Of Ten Members from the Second-Year.

That being in order from highest to lowest seat, Soma, Ryo, Akira, Alice, Takumi, and Megumi.

I wondered if Kuga likes being the Third Seat since it's been a few weeks and he hasn't challenged me or Soma for our seats yet.

Akira still gets ticked off every time I bring up the fact that a shorty like Kuga beat him.

Erina said, "For the finals, the Second-Years have been divided up between the ocean and the mountain, and river courses. All of you will be taking your exams on the ocean course. I will be overseeing all three courses, so I've asked the instructors to audit each course. Instructor Suzuki, if you would.".

This Suzuki guy stepped forward and I remembered seeing him a few times around Totsuki.

He was that guy I thought was dressed as a waiter a few weeks ago.

I've never talked to the guy but there's something strange about him.

Suzuki said, "Hey, everyone. I'm your instructor, Suzuki. I usually teach the First-Years, so this is my first time meeting you all. Nice to meetcha.".

All the girls behind me were fangirling and swooning over this guy.

Those blue eyes reminded me of someone but I couldn't think of who.

Soma said, "Huh...".

Yuki said, "I hear he's pretty popular with the First-Years. They say he's a great cook and his lessons are easy to understand.".

Soma said, "Huh...".

I slapped him upside the head and said, "Stop making that sound and pay attention.".

Soma comedically asked, "Why'd you hit me then?".

I pointed and Suzuki was looking right at us with a smirk on his face.