Chapter 5: Totsuki Academy's Hell Camp 1

I do not own the rights to Food Wars. Food Wars belongs to Yuto Tsukuda, Shun Saeki, VIZ media, Shonen Jump, and Toonami. This is a fan parody. Enjoy.

A Few Hours Later After Chapter 4*

Elizabeth's POV*

I prepared a nice little spot in the mansion for us to eat our dinner.

Aunty Katarina stepped out anyway to go oversee a subdivision matter.

I walked over to Erina's house and didn't even get a chance to knock when she opened up and we shared a smile back and forth.

I offered an arm and she took it.

We began walking and I said, "In honors of our wager being done, I have prepared something special for you.".

Erina asked, "What is it?".

I smiled and said, "The first thing I ever made you when you asked me to be your personal chef.".

Erina's blush formed as we walked into the mansion.

We walked up to the set up I had on the third floor and I sat her down and went to acquire the dishes for us both.

I served us both my dish of just plain old spaghetti with my preferred selected seasonings and my own Italian special blend of olive oil.

I sat down and said, "Just like old times.".

Erina said, "Yeah...".

I asked, "Are we good?".

She looked at me and I asked, "Are we... still... you know...?".

Erina asked, "Friends?".

I nodded and she said, "Of course... It's just I forgot something important when we last spoke.".

I raised an eyebrow and she asked, "Remember when I left you in the hospital, I told you to come back as a friend and not my chef?".

I nodded and she said, "Well I'm sorry for the wager. I shouldn't have done that to you.".

I said, "Don't worry about it.".

I took her hand into mine and said, "You're very precious to me Erina. I could never be mad at you.".

She looked into my eyes and she was happy and she said, "Then could we... you know...".

I asked, "What is it Eri?".

She said, "Could we be closer than just... friends?".

I felt something as my body slowly began moving closer to her.

She slowly began moving closer as well.

Everything was silent for this one moment as we inched ever closer together.

We snapped out of it once we heard a door slammed.

The moment was ruined as I heard Aunty Katarina angrily firing someone over the phone.

She somehow passed right by us and didn't even look at us but still ruined the moment.

Erina and I separated and began eating our dinner.

While eating I asked, "Will you tell me about the first seat of the council of ten?".

Erina said, "I don't know much about his past but his name is Eishi Tsukasa. Among the ten he's known as The White Knight of the Table. From what I've seen thus far he's quite pessimistic and is prone to self-loathing. From what the other members tell me, he's quite nervous about standing in front of people and prefers to work unseen by others. He's expressed his philosophy to me once when we spoke. He said to me in contrast with humans' short lives that cooking is just too deep and vast.".