Chapter 9: Totsuki Academy's B Block Selection

I do not own the rights to Food Wars. Food Wars belongs to Yuto Tsukuda, Shun Saeki, VIZ media, Shonen Jump, and Toonami. This is a fan parody. Enjoy.

A Few Weeks Later After Chapter 8*

Elizabeth's POV*

We all arrived at the venue and it was huge.

It seemed like everyone I wanted to face was in A Block while I was in B Block.

So unfair, but we were all here now to hear the rules.

I walked over to Soma and friends.

I said, "Hey Soma. Sad I don't get to face you.".

Soma said, "I know right. But I'll see you in the preliminaries.".

I smirked and said, "Don't expect me to show you mercy, Soma. I'm in it to win this time.".

Soma said, "Well don't expect me to go losing either.".

Alice walked over and said, "Hey... It's a shame we don't get to compete in the same group as you. But the two of us wish you the best of luck for the tournament regardless. Ryo say something deep.".

Ryo said, "Sup.".

I said, "Sup.".

Soma said, "Sup yourself.".

Alice handed me my sports jacket with the Cibo Et Laetitia logo on the back of it.

I smiled and put it on around my white button-up along with my tie.

I finally felt like I was ready for anything but Alice hugged me and said, "You'd better let me win.".

I nervously said, "C-Nope.".

Alice let go of me and made a huffy angry face at me.

I said, "You can get angry all you want, Alice. I won't be losing here today or any other day.".

Akira somehow appeared and said, "The faint smell of spice lingers on you. Soma. Elizabeth.".

Soma and I turned to him and Soma said, "Akira!".

Akira said, "I take it you've been studying. It's a good idea.".

I said, "Of Spice Man. If I'm going to beat you it might as well be at your own game.".

Soma said, "And I wanted to make you a curry that's even more delicious than your own.".

Akira hmphed and Takumi came over with a slimmed Isami and they had their usual boring Soma not caring about Takumi's supposed rivalry.

The lights cut out and Urara said, "Attention all attendees, we apologize for the wait. Please direct your attention to the stage in front of you. The competition will kick off with a few words from our principal... Senzaemon Nakiri!".

I wondered what the old man had to say.

Old man Nakiri said, "I can see in this room the driving force of cooking. This venue is also known as The Celestial Room. Originally, this room was only allowed to be used for the epic Food Wars between the members of The Ten. It has become a tradition that, to honor their outstanding achievements, we hang portraits of those who have earned Number 1 Seat. Many battles were fought and won here, and many specialties were born and nurtured in this place. Even now, they linger like grains of sand. They bring back the memories of an unbroken chain of battles. As was said... The final battle of The Fall Selection will be held in this auditorium. This is your moment to shine! The place where you will carve out your part in history! And so we meet here once again... eager participants of Totsuki Academy's 92nd Fall Selection!" and he left the stage.