Chapter 15: Totsuki Academy's Revolution

I do not own the rights to Food Wars. Food Wars belongs to Yuto Tsukuda, Shun Saeki, VIZ media, Shonen Jump, and Toonami. This is a fan parody. Enjoy.

An Hour After Chapter 14*

Elizabeth's POV*

We were celebrating Soma's win over Eizan.

Aunty Katarina and I pat him on the back and expressed a friendly good work on his part.

He was unfazed by our comments.

Aunty Katarina shook her head and told me about her love stories in the past with Jorichiro Saiba before he broke her heart.

Soma and I awkwardly walked away quietly and I said, "You may have defeated, Eizan. And I may have agreed to leave Isshiki alone, but I'll take on the others. I have a promise to keep to all of them.".

Soma said, "Don't worry, I took care of that remember.".

I said, "Yes, yes I do.".

Takumi and Isami arrived and I expected Takumi, as usual, to go at it with Soma but he didn't and admitted he would've done the same.

Isshiki soon arrived with a smile on his face as usual and everyone was for some reason surprised he hadn't turned on them but it was played for laughs.

Isshiki then revealed that Soma's victory has put the Food Wars back on track and overturning the Azami administration's shutdowns.

Isshiki soon disrobed everything except for an apron.

I covered Erina's eyes and we all continued to enjoy our celebration.

A Few Days Later*

Isshiki, Kuga, and Tōsuke Megishima were forced to step down from The Council Of Ten and the only reason I could see why is that those three would've been the ones against Azami as Headmaster.

Maybe Kuga wasn't as bad as I thought, maybe I should apologize later or something.

Starting today they were gonna start hunting survivors with The Council of Ten and their reserves challenging organizations to Food Wars.

I decided I was gonna sit in on one of their Food Wars to see.

I arrived and saw Momo against Chocolate Research Society and Eizan against Western Cuisine Research Society.

After that was done they sent their goons in to deal with some of the others.

After that was done this hot head turned to the audience and said, "Worthless, the whole lot of you.".

I met up with Takumi and Soma and we all had an unspoken agreement as we walked down there.

The hot head said, "You get it now, right? You weren't chosen. So you should obey! That's the current choice! Bowing down before us in Central is your only remaining path!". 

The three of us stood behind him and said, "We can't let that pass!".

He turned to us and asked, "Did you first-years say something?".

I said, "We said we can't have you guys tell us how much we're worth.".

He said, "Your the first-year who defeated Eizan, and your the winner of The Fall Selection, and your just one of the eight who qualified for the Quarterfinals. I wouldn't run your mouths to me if I were you. I'm an elite who will shoulder the next generation of chefs.".

Takumi asked, "An elite?".

He said, "That's right. I'm an elite hand-picked by the Academy Headmaster. You shouldn't try to oppose me." and he held up a badge.