Chapter 13: Totsuki Academy's Moon Festival

I do not own the rights to Food Wars. Food Wars belongs to Yuto Tsukuda, Shun Saeki, VIZ media, Shonen Jump, and Toonami. This is a fan parody. Enjoy.

A Few Days After Chapter 12*

Elizabeth's POV*

The others and I who made it to the Fall Selection were sitting and waiting for something.

Some kid announced, "The Council of Ten has arrived!".

I looked forward and saw 9 people approaching.

I smirked because today was the day I get to meet and take Eishi's spot on the ten.

Eizan, The Ninth Seats Yankee.

Apparently, there was a new eighth seat member according to Erina named Kuga Terunori and I knew him well from business dealings our company has had with his over the years.

Then there was Seventh Seats own Isshiki.

Then there was the sixth seats own Scion to the Kinokuni family, Nene Kinokuni.

The Sushi Industry's own Sōmei Saitō got booted down to the fifth seat.

Apparently, this girl with her plushie was in the fourth seat and the plushie had the name Momo on it.

Next, the head of Ramen himself Tōsuke Megishima.

Then there was the girl who apparently had a style similar to my own, the second seats Rindō Kobayashi.

Then there he was the man with white hair and a coat over his shoulder, the first seat, Eishi Tsukasa.

Soma being Soma challenged them to a Food War to be on The Ten but got turned down rather quickly.

The Ten had made dishes for us.

Eishi and I sat across from one another and while the others were amazed by the Momo's dish, I was unfazed seeing as I could make these exact same dishes myself, but still, The Council of Ten is nothing to scoff at.

Eishi said to all of us, "I hope we've helped you understand. There is a profound difference between the abilities of those who are on The Council of Ten and those who aren't.".

I said, "There really isn't that big of a difference between some of us and you lot.".

Kuga completely ignored what I and said, "So yeah, that's how it is, I think you've figured out the nuances of things, at least a little, but we really, seriously, and absolutely don't have any time to waste on you guys. But, well, I guess... If, for example, you guys have anything... anything at all... cooking skill that would let you guys win over me, I guess I could accept that Food War challenge.".

Nene said, "Their height." and Kuga shouted, "I said cooking skill, idiot!".

I ignored Kuga and turned to face off with Eishi and Rindō Kobayashi.

I smirked and said, "One day... I will challenge every single one of you for your seats on The Council and after I win, I reserve the right to pick and choose who I believe should be on the ten with me of course at the first seat and the rest being whoever I choose. But you get a reprieve for now that I don't know what I'd be cooking yet so enjoy the time you have left in your seats because Kuga the thing I have over you is the world of ingredients itself and I won't be losing to a pipsqueak like you. Isshiki I'll leave you alone seeing as you're one of the only ones on the ten who actually seems like a good guy and doesn't work in the shadows like the rest of them.".

Rindō Kobayashi said, "What about me? I don't work in the shadows or anything?".

I turned to her and said, "True but I look forward to beating you and taking your seat away from you as well seeing as you use the world of ingredients as well. Oh and Kuga a thing we all have over you is height.".