Chapter 19: Totsuki Academy's Brighter Future

I do not own the rights to Food Wars. Food Wars belongs to Yuto Tsukuda, Shun Saeki, VIZ media, Shonen Jump, and Toonami. This is a fan parody. Enjoy.

A Day After The End Of Chapter 18*

Elizabeth's POV*

We were on a boat heading to Rebun Island.

Soma said, "Guess today's the day.".

I said, "I keep my promise this day and tomorrow too.".

I turned to Kuga, Isshiki, Mimaska, and even Megishima who joined us along the way here last night.

We arrived and I had my eight trunks ready when we arrived.

Soma asked, "What are those for, Elizabeth?".

I said, "Oh these? These are for each member of the ten.".

Old Man Joichiro comedically said, "Always trying to beat your opponent before you even know them.".

I comedically said, "Erina told me about my opponents, Old Man.".

He said, "Oh? Did she now?".

Erina said, "I told her when we had free time at the Training Camp From Hell.".

Old Man Joichiro said, "Oh that takes me back... Right Doji?".

Gin Dojima said, "Don't call me Doji!".

Aunty Katarina said, "But it's easier to call you Doji.".

Gin Dojima growled at us, and I grabbed the Eighth Seat trunk and dragged it all the way out to the arena before anyone had shown up.

I turned and left.

When I got back Takumi asked, "So how are you gonna beat, Julio?".

I said, "With the exact same recipe I beat you with.".

Takumi shouted, "What?!".

Kuga asked, "Are you insane?!".

I said, "No. I just added a second part to the dish that'll go head and head with the dish I made.".

Isshiki said, "Very observant, adding on from where you left off.".

I nodded and said, "Now we wait.".

Erina pulled me aside and into a separate hallway.

I asked, "What's wrong Eri?".

Erina nervously poked her fingers together and asked, "After this is all over, would you... um... go out to dinner with me?".

My eyes widened in shock and I said, "Well, um, of course... Caught me off guard there.".

She smiled hugging me before heading back.

I pulled my phone out and made a phone call to Anna.

She picked up and asked, "Elizabeth? Are you okay? Does big sister Anna need to hurt someone for you?".

I smiled and said, "No, no I'm fine. I just was calling to tell you that by the end of tomorrow I'll have all Ten Seats on The Council Of Ten under my complete control.".

Anna said, "Oh?".

I said, "Tell mom for me will you that I surpassed our bet with flying colors.".

Anna laughed at the other end and said, "I will.".

I said, "I haven't seen Father or Rhea yet, but I know somewhere in the next two days they'll be getting a stern talking too by me.".

Anna said, "Well I'm glad, and I'm sorry for not believing in you to handle this, Elizabeth. You're are and always have been a more capable chef than Lilith and I and it always showed. Don't know if you heard but I'm stepping down from my post at home to teach little Bella and an old student of mine for a while.".