Chapter 18: Totsuki Academy's Steps Forward

I do not own the rights to Food Wars. Food Wars belongs to Yuto Tsukuda, Shun Saeki, VIZ media, Shonen Jump, and Toonami. This is a fan parody. Enjoy.

A Few Seconds After The End Of Chapter 17*

Elizabeth's POV*

Azami's aide appeared and walked right over to Akira and said, "I understand that you know what has to happen now.".

Akira said, "Yes.".

The aide said, "You've been expelled.".

The aide turned and walked away saying, "Oh, and we've heard from all the other routes that Hisako Arato, Ryo Kurokiba, Ikumi Mito, Ryoko Sakaki, Yuki Yoshino, Zenji Marui, Isami Aldini, Shoji Sato, Daigo Aoki, Shun Ibusaki, Megumi Tadokoro, and Alice Nakiri have all been expelled.".

My eyes widened and that meant it was down to Me, Erina, Soma, and Takumi.

Erina said, "How could this be? Everyone's...".

Rindo walked in and said, "Hey, now. Do you guys really have time to worry about the others? The one who was against Soma and Takumi was me... but don't worry they both passed.".

I said, "So maybe not all is lost after all.".

I walked past her with Erina and said, "Very soon we'll settle which one of us is the better world chef.".

She smiled as I walked away with Erina.

I said, "I only need three more seats. Three more and I can overturn the expulsions.".

Erina said, "That's right. If you win three more Food Wars for three more council seats, you'll be able to overturn the expulsions.".

We found Soma and Takumi and broke everything we just learned down with them.

Rindo was passing by and mentioned that Azami was here and if we wanted to talk to him we'd better start running to the roof.

We all started running and when we got to the roof he was walking to his private helicopter.

Rindo even followed us.

Erina said, "Father! Um, Father! I have a request!".

Azami turned to Erina and asked, "What is it, Erina? You and Elizabeth are still hanging out with this unsavory crowd? You should stop being so stubborn. After a few days, they'll be expelled too. That is if no one else decides to take some liberties with the rules of the exams again. Kobayashi, you'll be confined to your room at the next exam.".

Rindo said, "I mean, even if I don't kick them out, someone else will." and she walked away and I could've sworn I saw Lilith as she passed by me.

Erina said, "Father, um... Regarding the students that failed the third stage exams... Could I ask that you be a little merciful towards them? Please, Father! Alice... Hisako... Please bring everyone back!".

Azami turned and walked away saying, "We're running behind. We should hurry.".

Soma said, "At this point, Erina, we're just gonna have to settle things plate to plate.".

I said, "Couldn't agree more. Someone needs to knock some sense into that old man. Hey Azami, you sure talk like everything you're saying is right and everyone else is wrong, but the fact we're all standing here right now means that you haven't been able to prove that you're correct at all. If you want to get rid of us that badly, why don't you stop with these rigged tests and let's settle things once and for all. Us against you and your goonies. I'll gladly fight all the rest of the ten for their seats. That's the promise I made to them, besides I already have two council seats all to myself, why not the rest? And I'll let Erina finally show you that she's not some puppet who can be used like how you've used her. She's her own person and I bet she's skilled enough to kick your ass six ways from Sunday.".