𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙬𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

I stepped out of the changing room on the hogwarts express, having just got done changing into my uniform. Draco was leaning against the opposite wall, his hands in his pockets. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of him.

"Hey, y/n." He bit his bottom lip.

I started giggling. "Hi, draco."

He stepped forward, and placed his hands on my waist, his thumbs rubbing circles. His face was extremely close to mine, I could feel his breath fanning against my face. "Are you gonna enter your name?"

My dizziness was swept away, being replaced with confusion. "What? Do you know what's going to happen this year?"

He grinned. "You don't know?"

"Know what?" I reached up, and subconsciously started to fidget with his robes. "God, first, my mother wouldn't tell me anything, yet you know what's happening? What is it?"

He hummed. "I'm not going to tell you. Just let you wonder what's going to happen."

I stuck my lower lip out in a pout. "Really? Not even for..."

"For?"

I slowly leaned forward, and closed my eyes. I didn't even notice that the train had slowed to our spot. Our lips brushed against each others, and all the compartment doors opened. We jumped apart, and I went back to find my compartment.

~

I ran up the steps with my friends. It's pouring outside, and I didn't want to be soaking wet through the whole feast.

"Blimey," Ron shook his head, sending water everywhere, like a dog. "if that keeps up, the lake's going to overflow. I'm soaking-"

SPLASH!

A giant, red, water filled balloon dropped from out of the ceiling onto my head, cutting ron off. I stopped in my tracks when that happened. There was only one person who would have done that.

"PEEVES!" I shrieked.

He grinned at me from above, more water balloons cradled in his arms. "You smell. I can smell you from all the way up here."

"Oh, I, smell? How about you come down here and ill show you-"

"Easy there, tiger." Draco said walking up behind me. "You still look beautiful, as always."

I laughed, but caught the sight of the trio. The boys were looking at me weird, while hermione just smirked. I cleared my throat, and walked into the great hall. Why is it so hard to just tell them? Maybe they won't hate me if I told them?

"Why are you wet?" Xavier frowned when he saw me. "It's not raining that hard outside. Did you take a dip in the black lake?"

"No, peeves threw a water balloon on me."

He laughed. "I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't be laughing, but come on. That's funny."

"You're rude. Actually, before you sit at your table, did you find out about anything that is happening this year? Draco knows but wouldn't tell me."

"Nothing. They are just as confused as the rest of us. And how does malfoy know, but we don't?"

"Maybe mother and father didn't want to ruin the surprise?" I shrugged. "I'm gonna sit down, now. These heals are killing my feet."