𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙...

If you are reading this, do you want me to put some pictures in of what y/n is wearing, you know in every chapter?

I haven't slept this great in a long time. The last time this happened, buckbeak was scheduled to be executed last year. Draco's arm tightened around my waist, and he nuzzled his face in my hair. My fingers gripped his shirt tighter, and I slowly opened my eyes. I'm so used to waking up to the sun in my eyes, but down here in the dungeon, it was completely different.

Memories of last night rushed through my head. I smiled, wanting to go back and replay everything. I tilted my head, and saw that draco was still fast asleep. I carefully lifted his arm off me, and slipped out of his bed. Thankfully, the rest of the boys were asleep as well. I grabbed my dress, jewelry and shoes, and started to slowly make my way to gryffindor tower. I had just stepped in the slytherin common room, when I completely froze. Sitting on the couch was both sebastian and xavier. Sebastian was grinning like a madman, and xavier's jaw was set.

"Shiiiii- Hey guys!" I smiled, trying to act normal. "I didn't expect you to be up, nor did I think sebastian would be here. How - how did you two sleep?" I leaned against a wall.

"What are you doing?"

"Wha-wha-what do you mean? I just woke up, and now I'm gonna go upstairs, get changed, and go get breakfast. I'm starving."

"No. What are you doing down here, more importantly, why are you coming out of malfoy's room looking like that?"

I walked over to a mirror, and took in my appearance. Very, very cringe worthy, I must say. My hair was a complete mess from not brushing it out the night before. As for the clothes... What did he want me to do, sleep in my dress?

"Yeah, xavier, that's what happens when you sleep." I smirked at him.

"Yeah, because we believe you and malfoy were just 'sleeping'." Sebastian said, who has been giggling this whole time.

"It's the truth. Draco was escorting me up to gryffindor tower last night, then ivan showed up, things got a little physical, so draco brought me down here. I promise you, nothing happened last night."

"Uh huh, keep telling yourself that, y/n." Sebastian winked.

Xavier sighed deeply. "Whatever. Y/n, go get dressed, you look like the walking dead."

"Yes, father." I gave him him a mock salute.

"Don't call me that again."

"Whatever."

I stepped out into the corridor with bare feet, and I swear, the stone floor was freezing my feet. I ran all the way up to the portrait of the fat lady, and she looked me up and down.

"I must say, miss, this is not one of your best looks that I've seen."

My shoulder's slumped. "Thanks. Fairy lights."

She swung open, and I jumped inside. No one was awake just yet, thank goodness! I ran up the stairs to my dorm, and when I opened the door, hermione, lavender and parvati were all staring at me. This is just great.

"Morning, ladies."

"I was gonna ask where you were last night, but, uh, I think I know what the answer is." Lavender pointed at the slytherin quidditch sweater.

"Leave her alone." Hermione said. The sleekeazy's hair potion had either worn off, or she washed it out of her hair.

"It's the truth." Parvati commented.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Of course you two would think that."

I grabbed a pair of clothes, a towel and my shower necessities from my trunk, and walked in the bathroom. Hermione jumped in the bathroom as well, just as I was about to close the door.