𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙘𝙪𝙥

The whole gryffindor team and I entered the great hall to enormous applause. I grinned like a mad man when I saw both the hufflepuff and ravenclaw tables clapping for us as well. The slytherin table hissed as we passed, and I blew them all kisses, winking as I went. But one thing that struck me as odd, was that xavier looked nervous. Usually he eats breakfast. But today... he was pushing food around his plate.

I ignored it, and sat between the twins. Oliver spent all of breakfast urging us all to eat, so I did. I had brought my goblet of juice up to my lips, and looked around. Suddenly, mother and father walked through the doors, and I started choking on the juice. Everyone around me looked concerned for me, and george patted my back.

Mother and father paused right behind harry, who was sitting directly i front of me. They both peered down at me, the same stone cold expression on their faces. The team looked between us, wondering what was going to happen.

"Y/n." Mother greeted.

My body started to shake. I hope it wasn't noticeable. "Hello, mother, father."

"Mother? Father?" Harry whispered in shock.

I kicked his shin under the table, making him shut up. "What are you doing here."

"Let's speak outside, shall we?" Father eyed the weasley twins with disgust.

"Yes, sir." I threw the napkin on the table next to my plate, and followed them outside into the entrance hall.

Xavier noticed, and joined us. "Mother, father, I'm glad you could make it." He gave them his charming smile.

Mother smiled at him, and pulled him into a hug. "Xavier, my lovely boy." She pulled away, and pinched his chin. "My dear, are they not feeding you properly? Perhaps I should go speak to professor dumbledore..."

"There's no need for that. I just haven't been eating lately." Now I know why he wasn't eating.

I cleared my throat. "I don't understand. Why are you here?"

"Well," Father sighed. "we didn't come to the first game, because we wanted to watch slytherin beat gryffindor, but draco was still injured, and it was raining."

"So we weren't going to sit through all of that." Mother finished.

I forced a smile on my face. "So you came today. That's... that's great."

"Why do you seem so surprised, y/n?" Mother asked. "Surely you knew we were coming. I wrote to your brother-"

"I forgot to tell her." Xavier sent me an apologetic look.

"Diore." I turned around, and saw oliver coming up with the rest of the team. "Let's get going, shall we? Ma'am. Sir." He nodded his head once to my parents, who didn't even look at him.

"Coming." I looked back to my parents. "I'll see you after the game?"

Father nodded his head. "Sure."

I ran after my team, and fell in line beside harry.

"Those are your parents?"

"If they say anything rude to you in the future, I'm sorry in advance."

                                          ~