𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨

I walked out of my room, and down to the dining room. Mother, father and Xavier were already down there , eating breakfast.

"Are you all packed, y/n?" Father asked, not looking up from his plate.

"Yes, father." I walked over, and took a seat between him and Xavier.

"Charles, look." Mother showed him the front of the Daily prophet, and i chocked on my juice.

A large picture of draco and i smiling up to each other was on the front. From this angle, it looks like we were both a happy couple. This is just great.

Father gave me a nasty look. "Is something wrong, y/n?"

I wiped my mouth on my napkin. "Of course not father."

He sighed, and examined the photograph. "Wonderful, Antoinette. I'd say that was the best decision Lucius and I made. Now our daughter will have a suitable husband. Unlike those 'friends' she's around at Hogwarts."

I pursed my lips, trying hard not to say anything.

"Well, dear, I told you that she should have gone to Beauxbatons. There, she would have grown up to be a proper lady." Mother gave father a knowing look.

"Yes, but I wanted her to stay close to home. Besides, she'll get the best education at Hogwarts."

This is all I am to them. How come I'm not good enough for them? They always talked about how they wanted a daughter when they got married, but now I'm nothing to them.

"I'm not hungry, anymore. Excuse me." I stood up, my chair scraping back.

"Okay y/n. You look like you're gaining a little weight around the face, anyway."

I didn't know what to say. My mouth opened and closed like a fish, trying to make some form of words.

"Honey, that's not attractive. Close your mouth."

I walked back up to my room, wanting to stay there until it's time to leave to get to the Hogwarts express. I closed the door, and fell backwards on my bed. I absolutely hate my life. I don't tell any of my friends how my home life is. Only because I'm too embarrassed.

"Why are you upset?"

My eyes snapped open, and I sat up. Xavier was leaning against the wall with his shoulder.

"So, you just walk into my room and stare at me? That's not weird at all."

"You didn't answer my question. Why are you upset?"

I scoffed. "Really? Did you not just hear what mother and father were discussing about me?"

"Still don't understand why you're upset."

"Is this really why you're here? There's got to be something else."

"Oh, yeah. Father already left for work, and mother said it's time for us to go."

"Okay I'm coming." I slipped my shoes on and went to grab my trunk.

"I got that. Go." He pulled the trunk from my hands.

I grabbed my jacket off the back of the sofa in front of my bed, and slipped my arms through. Mother was already waiting for Xavier and I. Xavier loaded both of our luggage in the back of a ministry car, and slid in the backseat with me. It was silent all the way to King's cross. Mother said nothing about our conversation this morning.

When we finally arrived at Kings cross, draco and narcissa were there, waiting on us. I stepped out, and helped Xavier with my trunk. It wasn't hard to miss the elbow draco got from his mother, making him come over to help me.