𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨

It was the monday after the next hogsmeade trip

It was the monday after the next hogsmeade trip. Harry, ron and hermione went to go see sirius, while I spent time with draco, xavier and sebastian. Harry, ron and hermione thought it would be best if I didn't tag along. Probably too scared that I'd run off and tell someone. Not gonna lie, it kinda hurt that they would think that about me. I feel like I've been pushed out of a lot of things lately. Let's get back on track, shall we? On sunday, the three of them ran off to write a letter to ron's older brother, percy. I decided to stay back and read in the common room.

It was now monday - oh, wait, I already said that. Oh, well. I was sitting with the others, eating breakfast when the post owls arrived. Hermione looked up eagerly, like she was expecting something.

"Percy won't have had time to answer yet." Ron said. "We only sent hedwig yesterday."

"No, it's not that." Hermione waved her wand. "I've taken out a new subscription to the daily prophet, I'm getting sick of finding everything out from the slytherins."

"Good idea." I dead panned, stabbing food on my fork.

Harry looked up to the owls. "Hey, hermione, I think you're in luck-"

A grey owl soared down towards hermione.

"it hasn't got a newspaper, though." She said, looking disappointed. "It's-"

But to her bewilderment, the grey owl landed in front of her plate, closely followed by four barn owls, a brown owl and a tawny owl.

"How many subscriptions did you take out?" I asked, seizing hermione's goblet before it was knocked over by the cluster of owls.

"What on earth-?" Hermione took the letter from the grey owl, opened it and started to read. "Oh, really!"

"What's up?" Ron said.

"It's - oh, how ridiculous-"

She thrusted the letter at harry, and I leaned in to read. It was not handwritten, but composed from pasted letters that seemed to have been cut out of the daily prophet.

YOU ARE A WICKED GIRL.

HARRY POTTER DESERVES BETTER.

GO BACK TO WHERE YOU

CAME FROM MUGGLE.

"Wow, harry. First you kiss me, then ron is the person you'll miss most, which I'm still offended it wasn't me, and now you're apparently dating hermione. You sly dog." I laughed.

"They're all like it!" Hermione desperately said, opening one letter after another. "'Harry potter can do much better than the likes of you...' 'You deserve to be boiled in frogspawn...'"