𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙥

"So," Xavier came up on one side of me, and looped his arm through mine as we walked through the darkening campgrounds. "the night of the ball, I saw something interesting. And I haven't said anything, because I didn't want you to be embarrassed."

"Really?" I showed no reaction. "And what did you see?"

"I saw malfoy and you snogging."

"Well done. Your eyes work."

"I don't like it." Xavier sighed.

"Really? Because I had my first kiss? Well, let's look around, and see all who you've kissed. Oh! In my first year, I saw you snogging her in the corridor." I pointed a girl out. "And her. And that ravenclaw. And that hufflepuff. And that slytherin, twice."

"Okay, enough, y/n."

"What? Feel awkward now? I don't."

"I was just saying that I didn't like it. You didn't have to go the extra mile."

The tent was just up ahead. It was large, black and made out of silk. The malfoy's peacocks were tethered out front.

We walked into the silk tent to be greeted with a gorgeous inside. There were four separate rooms off the main room, no doubt the bedrooms for the night.

Lucius, draco, and narcissa were sitting in arm chairs in the middle of the main room. The three stood up when we came in.

"You made it!" Narcissa hugged mother. "How was your trip?"

"We apparated here. Mother said. "We didn't travel by portkey."

I noticed draco was slowly coming up to me. Xavier took notice, and started to snigger. I elbowed him in the side, earning a scolding look from father.

I tiptoed around xavier, and met draco.

He took my hand in his, and kissed my cheek. "How are you?"

"I'm good. When did you get here?"

"A few hours ago. We thought you weren't going to show up today. The game is about to start."

"Yeah, I know. But auntie charlotte and sebastian were leaving today, and my auntie charlotte likes to talk. So she made us late."

"I think it's time to head that way, don't you think, charles?" Lucius asked.

Father looked at his pocket watch. "I think you're right. If we want to beat the crowd, now's the best time to leave.

~

My feet were killing me with how many stairs we were climbing. My hand gripped draco's tightly, afraid that I would be left behind if I let go. When we finally reached the top box, it was almost full, except for our seats.

"...ah, and here's lucius and charles!" Fudge said when he saw us.

The entire row in front of us was full of red hair, with a hint of messy black, and frizzy brown. I let go of draco's hand, and ran over to hug harry, ron and hermione, who were all standing up to greet me.

"I didn't expect to see you here! Especially you, harry."

"The same goes for you, too."

"Y/n," Ron pulled me over to where two people I have never met sat. "this is bill, and this is charlie."

"Oh! You're ron's brothers." I stuck my hand out, and they both shook it. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you..." I caught the look father was giving me. "Sorry. Excuse me." I walked back around, and took my place next to draco again.