𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮

It has been two weeks since I came home

It has been two weeks since I came home. I stayed up in my room, too scared to leave it. The only time I would walk out my door was to either eat meals, or if my parents needed something. Right now, I was laying in bed, reading a book. There was a loud crack, making me jump.

"Mimsy is sorry for scaring you master y/n. But mimsy was sent to fetch you for my masters. Masters request to see you."

I placed my hand over my beating heart. "Okay, mimsy. I'll be right down. Thank you."

Another crack, and she was gone. I threw my legs over my bed, and let my feet come in contact with the cold floor. I opened my door, which was across the hall from xaviers, and saw him step out of his room as well. He was dressed differently than me. He was wearing a full suit. His hair was slicked back, and he looked eager. That's scary.

"What are you all dressed up for?" I asked.

"I'm not sure I can say."

He went to walk away, but I stopped him. My hands reached up, and straightened out his tie. Once I was done, we walked downstairs, and I came to a halt at the sight in front of me. The dark lord, along with all his followers, well almost all his followers. You can't forget the ones in azkaban. But they were all here, dressed nicely. Even the malfoy's were here. Draco, who was normally dressed nice, was dressed down like me. Taking one more look around at the death eaters, I knew what was happening today.

"Y/n, what in the world are you wearing?" Mother looked at me like I offended her.

I ignored her. "What's going on?" I asked, looking to father.

"Nothing that concerns you. I want you and draco to go upstairs, and don't come down until we call for you again." He said.

"Really? You brought me down here for that? You could have just told mimsy to tell me that, and we wouldn't have to-"

"Y/N!" Father looked like a maniac. Spit flew from his mouth, and his eyes almost popped out of their sockets. "GO!"

"Y/n, please, just go. Everything will be alright." Xavier whispered to me, smiling.

I nodded my head, gave a small curtsy to the dark lord, turned around, and walked back up the stairs. Draco could be heard right behind me. I reopened the door to my room, and walked inside. Draco stepped in as well, closing the door softly behind him. It was quiet between us. He went and sat at my vanity, while I sat back down on my bed. My eyes darted across the pages of my book, trying to ignore the feeling of draco staring at me.

"I'm sorry."

I looked up at him, red clouding my vision. "You're sorry! You're sorry?" I threw my book at him, but I missed, and it shattered my vanity mirror. "You should be sorry, draco! You're supposed to support my decisions! You're supposed to cheer every little thing that I do, on! But instead, you degraded me. You degraded me, and hit me. I've wanted to forgive you this whole time, but I thought you needed a little more time to stew in your regret. If you ever, ever lay another hand on me again. I will personally cut it off myself!"

He didn't seem fazed by anything. Not even my throwing a book at him. He smiled at me, the crazy bitch.

"You're so beautiful when you're mad."

That didn't make me feel better or anything. "When I'm mad at you, or just mad in general? Cause I bet I can be real gorgeous if you want."

He got up from the chair, and walked over to my bed, stopping right in front of me. He grabbed my hands, and pulled me to my feet. I glared at him, but he wrapped his arms around my waist, and buried his head in my neck. That's when I melted. My arms snaked over his shoulders, and I breathed in deeply, the scent of spearmint, apples and his cologne. I kissed this. I missed him.

"I really am sorry, y/n. If I ever hurt you again, you can do what you threatened."

I smiled. "Good. Cause I intend on keeping my promise."

"I wouldn't want anyone else, but you."

I turned my head, and pressed my lips gently on his. He cupped my face, bringing me closer. The kiss became very heated very fast. I lowered myself down on my bed, remaining eye contact with draco, and started unbuttoning my shirt. He placed a hand on my shoulder, gently pushing me back, and climbed on top of me.

~

I laid in bed, resting my head on draco's chest. He kissed my head softly, and I was just taking in the moment, knowing that we won't have much of these. But then I remembered what was going on downstairs.

"Do you think they're doing it? Making xavier a death eater, I mean."

"What makes you think that, darling?"

"I just have a feeling. I mean, we're not allowed down there, and all the death eaters were here. And if you heard the dark lord when we first arrived here, he looked at xavier and said he had something planned."

"It could be a number of things, love."

I propped myself up on my elbow and looked down at him. "Like what? I really doubt the dark lord would throw a surprise birthday party downstairs."

"There's only one way to know."

"What's that?"

"Ask xavier."

I scoffed. "I doubt he would tell me."

"You don't know that."

I'm really sorry this is so short!