Chapter 12: Orion

Start from the beginning

"You have fun son" he said "But you're going to pay for desobeying me. You will see when you return. And let's hope Alphard doesn't turn you into a faggot" he whispered into the boy's ear.

Sirius looked at his father with fear. He went to hug his brother.

"See you later Reggie" and he whispered something on his ear. He smiled rubbing Regulus' hair.

"Mother..." he said awkwardly looking at his mother.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked "Hurry up and leave" and she turned.

Sirius rolled his eyes and walked to the door with his uncle.

"See you again Orion" Alphard said "Good luck in Paris"

The pair left. Leaving Orion full of rage.

(..........)

Orion became more and more poisoned with Alphard Black. Sirius was becoming an insolent boy. With stupid ideas about mudbloods. He even was friends with a Potter. That family was full of Bloodtraitors. Orion had met Fleamont Potter once. He detested that old man.

It was a dinner night in 1976. Alphard recently left England on a "business trip" or so he called it. Orion though all of it was bullshit. Alphard surely was doing Merlin knows what in Rome.

"I can tell you Wally, your brother is surely mocking you. What sort of business do you think he is doing? Buying prostitute's services?" he said.

Walburga threw her fork making the house elves jump.

"Will you drop the subject? Honestly you are obsessed with Alphard" she said.

But Orion ignored her "I can tell you. He is a sick pervert. And we let our children hang out with him..."

Sirius who was trying to calmed himself down, finally lost patience.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" he yelled

"See Wally?" said Orion "See how he already brainwashed your son?"

"He didn't brainwash me!"

"SHUT UP SIRIUS" Orion said "You're talking nonsense"

"That's not true..."

"Alphard is a perverted sick FAGGOT..."

"Then I am a perverted sick faggot as well" Sirius said.

Silence.

"Stop talking nonsense you insensible child" Walburga said "Shut your mouth Sirius"

Orion laughed "He is messing with us"

"No" Sirius said "I'm serious. I like the particular company of men. And only men..."

"Sirius..." Regulus protested

"Just like uncle Alphard" Sirius continued "What are you going to do about it, father?"

Orion clinched his teeth, he clinched his fist so hard he could feel his hand bleed. He had done everything for that pure Black son of his and that's how he turned out to be. A faggot.

He crossed the dinner table looking at the boy's face. He was scared but he tried not to show it.

BAM. Orion punched his son on the face. He dropped to the floor.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

Orion hit him repeatedly, just like his father used to do with him.

Until Regulus screamed "FATHER. FATHER PLEASE!"