Chapter 4: Orion

⚠️ Orion is mentally disturbed. Also violence

Orion was the second child of Artucus and Melania Black. Lucretia his sister was four years older than him. The same age as Walburga. Orion has always been a problematic kid. Lu always well behaved. Orion detested his sister. She was so fake, criticizing everyone and everything. So superficial.

She used to criticize Wally, because she was jelaous. Walburga was beautiful. Perfect. Orion always had a fascination for her. Not only for her beauty, but because she was the only one that actually cared about him. Or so Orion thought.

His cousins Cygnus and Alphard were worse than Lu. Always doing things to him, pranks, never letting him play with them. Orion hated them. They thought they were better than him. Orion didn't need them. Someday, he was gonna show them. He was going to get revenge.

(.........)

Orion has always admired Walburga but it wasn't until he was twelve that he fell in love with her. Orion had always be a sneaky boy, hearing conversations from others. He didn't have friends of his own. Everybody thought he was a freak.

He was walking down a corridor when he heard two Slytherin girls speaking.

"Did you hear what she called me?" one girl said

"I know Walburga is such an ordinary girl..."

Orion stopped hearing his cousin's name.

"She is insane honestly" the second girl continued "She said she would kill me"

"She is bloody bunkers, out of her mind"

"Where did she go?"

"I reckon she is crying in the bathroom again"

Both girls giggled.

Orion felt real rage towards those girls. A rage that was not normal for a twelve year old. He took out his wand and conjured several spiders leading them towards the girls. They screamed shaking their robes and bodies. And ran away. Orion smiled evily. They deserved it.

Orion ran to the girl's bathroom. He didn't care, he wasn't allowed to be there, Orion needed to see her. Orion spotted Wally crying by the window. Luckily nobody else was there.

"Wally?"

She turned to see him. Her eyes glowing for the tears.

"Orion? What are you doing here?"

The boy sat next to his cousin.

"Those stupid girls were laughing about you" he said "Don't worry. I made them pay"

Walburga sighed.

"Everybody hates me Orion, I know that"

"I don't.." he responded almost immediately.

Wally laughed "You're a fool boy"

"Don't say that" Orion said "You are incredible"

Walburga looked into his eyes. Orion could get lost into those grey eyes of hers.

"Would you do anything for me Ori?"

"Sure, I will"

"I want to see them cry. Those stupid girls, would you help me?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you want Wal"

Walburga smiled. And lay her head on Orion's lap. The boy's heart started racing immediately.