Chapter 7: Orion

⚠️ Insanity, Violence and Mental Illnesses

The time Walburga left, was miserable for Orion. He didn't have any friends. He only spent time with his family, who he hated and they hated him. Cygnus and Alphard simply ignored him. And everytime Cygnus opened his mouth it was to brag about his new wife Druella, how his life was going on the right track. How he was an example for the Blacks. And Alphard just simply disappeared. Orion didn't trust him. He knew he was up to something but nobody seemed to believe him. And Lucretia, she moved with her new husband Ignatius. It was better for Orion, he didn't have to see her annoying face again. 

Artucus and Melania set Orion up with a bird. Mathilda Brown. A pureblood Slytherin two years younger than him. Mathilda was so plain, not nearly as beautiful as Wally. He was plain, flat tits and bum. She was boring as well. Too shy, only talked in whispers. Not in a million years would Orion marry her. He was in love with another girl. Walburga. But she was in Paris and there were no news about her. 

Mostly everyday Orion would ask his parents or aunt and uncle about her. They didn't respond properly. 

So since Orion wasn't popular with birds, Mathilda was the only option. 

But it was a miracle when Wally returned. Nobody warned Orion. When he assisted his auntie Cassiopeia's funeral, he never expected to see her there. But there she was. His beautiful Wally. Seeing her brought tons of emotions he thought he forgot. Orion was still so much in love with her as fourteen years ago. When he gave Wally her first kiss. He was only a kid back then, now he was a man, willing for more. 

Unfortunately he heard the sad news from his gossiping sister. 

"Such a boomer Orion" she had said "I reckon that the freak of your girlfriend has totally forgotten about you" 

"What are you talking about prige" he said full of rage.

"Walburga is engaged, with a wizard in Paris" she answered "I heard he is way older than her" 

Orion was furious. He wanted to kill that french bloke for taking Wally away from him. He nailed his fingers on his sister's arm. Lucretia hummed in pain.

"Perhaps you should worry about the pig of your husband finishing all the food. And leave Wally alone"

Orion pointed towards Ignatius who was gulping all the food he could. 

"Don't mess up with me sister" he whispered in her ear "You have no idea what I'm capable of"

Lucretia pushed him away "Freak!" 

And she stormed out of there. 

                                 (..........)

The next days, Orion couldn't stop thinking about Walburga. How good it felt to have her in his arms. It was true love. Perhaps they could ran away, live a life together. That would make him ten times happier than marrying bloody Mathilda. 

Orion was thinking all that while he performed magic. He loved experimenting with random animals or plants he encounter in his parents' garden. 

Then he saw his father. Approaching madly with his uncle Pollux next to him. 

"Father what...." 

But before he could finish, Artucus hit his son so hard he dropped to the floor. Pollux just watched with resentment.