Chapter 12: Orion

⚠️ Insanity, Homophobia and Violence

Orion had heard gossips at Wizard London. He frecuented pubs there. The news flew fast. People told Orion about Alphard. How he kept the wrong company. Mudbloods and Bloodtraitors. How he had the company of prostitutes and how he used drugs.

Orion was pleased of course. How long have he hated Alphard and his brother Cygnus. So he found the opportunity to tell Walburga about it. Of course she didn't believe him. He told Cynus as well. He didn't believe him. Nobody did. Stupid Alphard, he was doing stupid shit and acting all normal at family gatherings.

Orion also felt that Alphard was corrupting his sons. Specially Sirius. Everytime they went to visit him, Sirius became more rebel, he responded him with a particular tone. Orion hit him. He had to put some order. He didn't want his own son to end up the same way that imbecile did.

And so he well pointed out the summer of 1975 when Alphard wanted to take Sirius to spend it with him before Hogwarts. What Orion didn't know was that in reality, Sirius was invited to the Potter's beach house. The boy really wanted to go. So he asked his uncle Alphard for help.

"No offense Alphard, but the boy has been spending too much time with you for my taste" Orion said.

"I don't see the harm on spending time with my nephew, Orion" Alphard answered.

Sirius had already his trunk in hand.

"I know what you've been up to" Orion said "You don't fool me. You can fool your siblings apparently, but not me"

"I don't know what are you talking about" Alphard played innocent. What an imbecile.

"And you boy" Orion continued to Sirius "Do you think you are going to have free will on your uncle's for you mischiefs? Ha?"

It looked like Orion wanted to hit him. Sirius didn't answer and Alphard put himself in front of his nephew.

"I will make sure he is punished if he does something bad Orion" he said.

"Sure you will" Orion said sarcastically.

In that moment, Walburga and Regulus brust into the room.

"I don't get it mother why you don't let me go" Regulus was saying "I want to spend summer with uncle Alphard as well..."

He cut off when he saw Orion. Regulus was afraid of him.

"Nobody is going anywhere, Regulus" Orion said.

"I'm sorry Reggie" Sirius said "But I'm going with uncle Alphard, father. I am going!"

"You insulent piece of..." Orion began with his wand ready. Alphard touched his own.

"Let him..." Walburga interrupted "We are taking Regulus to Paris anyway, remember?" she touched her son's head. "Good luck handling him Alphard, he is a problematic child..."

"Mother I am not a problematic..." Sirius started

"I'm pretty sure we are going to have a great time, aren't we Sirius?" Alphard said smiling.

Sirius nodded "Anything is better than here..." he whispered to himself.

Orion didn't look so pleased. "Fine" he said "You can go Sirius" he extended his arms "Let me hug you son"

Sirius Iooked at his uncle scared.

"YOU'RE NOT GONNA SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR FATHER?" Orion yelled.

Alphard nodded Sirius and the boy approached his father slowly, swallowing hard.

Orion hugged him.