Chapter 11: Cygnus

⚠️ Homophobia, Violence and Insanity

Cygnus Black became a corrupted, paranoic and a tempered man. He couldn't believe that Alphard, his dear brother was having relationship with prostitutes, that he used drugs. He was definitely sick. And Cygnus couldn't have a brother like that. He didn't tell anyone. In part because he once cared for him. But mainly because his reputation was in risk. What would people say of Cygnus having a brother like that?

He prohibited all his family, specially his daughters to visit him. They frecuently used to. And Cygnus was afraid that such thoughs were placed on the girls. They were practically teenagers now. 

Cygnus found them laughing at their room one particular night on the summer of 1968. Druella was with them. 

"I need to talk to you!" 

Everytime Cygnus spoke everyone listened. He provoked fear. Nobody contradicted him. Druella agreed with everything he said. She was obedient now. Thanks to the little potion he gave her every night. 

"From now on you have forbidden seeing or even talking about Alphard. And that's final" 

"But we like uncle Alphard" Andromeda protested. 

"I SAID IT IS FORBIDDEN!" Cygnus yelled. 

"Li- listen to your father girls" Druella said with trembling voice. 

"What happened father?" Bellatrix was very curious.

They all looked at him expecting. 

"You want to know what happened? Fine" 

Cygnus sat down on an armchair. Wand in hand. 

"Your uncle Alphard is consuming illegal substances, drugs" he said "He is also having 'relationships' with women and men. And Merlin knows what else" 

The girls seemed shocked. Specially Narcissa. She was only eleven. 

"Cygnus..." Druella began.

"I'm telling you all this to let you know what is right and what is wrong" he said "Drugs, girls, damage your brain. Don't even dare try them. Homosexuality is a sin. Those people are sick" 

"What is Homosexuality?" Narcissa asked. 

"HOMOSEXUALITY is having disturbing thoughts of desire towards people of the same sex, Cissy" he said looking at the girl "Those people are perverted, and your uncle is perverted" 

Druella seemed concerned but she didn't say a word. Bellatrix looked disgusted. Andromeda looked sad and Narcissa looked scared. 

"We are the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black" Cygnus continued "We are better than that scum. Mudbloods, bloodtraitors and filthy muggles are nothing but scum!" he yelled "If you EVER disrespect that then you are going to be DEATH to me. Just like Alphard. Why? Because he has gone through the wrong path and nobody can safe him now" 

Cygnus softened his expression.

"I'm saying all this girls because I know you are intelligent. And I know you will follow the right path. Whatever that man told you are lies and you should forget about that NOW. IS THAT CLEAR?" 

The three girls nodded. 

"Great" 

Cygnus left the room. Druella after him closing the door. 

"Cygnus they are only girls, how could you..." 

Cygnus looked at his wife. Eyes full rage. Druella backed away.