Inicial Warnings ⚠️

The characters in this fanfiction are mentally disturbed and kind of insane. For the way they were raised and the circumstances they have been through. They have mental illnesses. So the way they think might be disturbing. Lots of Angst, Darkness and Rawness.
I just believe that the supremacy of pure blood status and insane and strict education has consequences on people. They must have a lot of traumas for their upbringing.
I find the story of The Blacks very interesting. And I tried to find the reasons why they ended up being terrible parents for Sirius, Regulus, and The Black Sisters. This is NOT a justification for their actions but an explanation for why they must've "educated" their children that way.
All my love to Sirius, Regulus, Andromeda, Narcissa even Bellatrix bc none of these events are their fault. And they truly are excellent characters in the future.
This is truly sad. But I just can't find a good happy story for them. Because it just wouldn't fit with the way they ended up.
I'm just warning you before hand bc if this is a disturbing thing to read then I don't force you to. Is fine if you don't read it, or hate it. I just wanted to write about my point of view. So be respectful with my work. Thank you very much.