𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

Bella's pov

So...
It's three in the morning and I can't sleep. Tomorrow is the day I've been dreading for months. Saying goodbye to my closest friends and family.

I'm moving to America. I've lived in England all my life and I don't know what I'm going to do all alone there.

I'm moving to a performing arts college. The reason I'm even going to a school in America and not England because my parents are making me go. I mean, I've always wanted to live there but now it has come to it, I'm terrified.

My parents are making me go because of what has happened in my family. I live with my Mum, Dad, brother Jack and I used to live with my sister Holly. Holly was older than me by three years and older than Jack by a year and a half. When I was thirteen, Holly was going out with her friends one night, Jack was supposed to have gone with her except they had fallen out. I can remember that day so vividly.

14th October 2016

It was dark and quite late when she was walking home when the group of boys approached her. They mugged her and left her nearly dead. Nobody got to her in time and so she passed away. We assumed she had stayed at one of her friends houses but the next day someone found her.

Jack could not stop blaming himself thinking that if he had gone with her it wouldn't have happened when, in actual fact it could have happened to both of them. He was distraught that the last thing they did together was argue. For me, I couldn't move for days, we were so close. We did everything together and she didn't treat me as 'the annoying little sister' the way Jack did.

A few months after holly passed, I was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety and I was terrified to leave the house because I was scared that it would happen to me.

One thing that would make me feel even slightly better was listening to The Jonas Brothers' music to calm me down. That was why my parents said that as soon as I finished high school, they were sending me to America.

And now the time has come....