𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

Bella's pov

"Belle wake up, we're ten minutes away" Joe says rubbing my hair.

"I'm awake" I rub my eyes and just myself in the seat.

"Sleep okay?"

"As well as I could"

"Good, we've got about ten minutes until we get home so just do what you've gotta do to get ready"

"Are we going straight to Kev's?"

"We don't have to"

"Can we go to your house first so that I can look around?"

"Yeah of course"

"Thank you"

"Oh and Belle?"

"Yeah?"

He looks over to me.

"Our house" 

I smile and put my hand on top of his on the gear stick.

"I'm excited to meet the girls"

"You should be, they love you"

"I mean what can I say, everyone loves me" I laugh

"You're not wrong there"

We drive for another ten minutes before we pull up to some big wooden gates with a keypad in front. Joe enters a code but I don't look at the numbers and the gates open. As we drive around a corner I see a huge cream house with balconies and palm trees.

"You live here?" I question, in shock.

"Do you like it?"

"Joe it's beautiful. I don't know what to say"

"I'm glad you like it. That's our room, the one with the big balcony on the roof" He points out of my window

"Wait really?"

"Yeah"

"Wait, so can we lay on the balcony at night and star gaze?"

"If that's something you want to do"

"You know I love stargazing"

Joe smiles to himself and parks the car in front of the door. I see a few nice cars already in the drive way and I spot Nick's. The front door opens, it's huge and it has a gap at the side as it opens, Nick walks out and Joe gets out of the car.

"What took you so long, I've been here for like thirty minutes"

"Sorry, I took the back way cause Bella was asleep"

As soon as I've digested my surroundings, I open the door and get out the car.

"Hey Bella, how was the drive?"

"Yeah it was okay thanks. And you?"

"It was fine I guess"

"Good, um I'll grab some bags but you need to show me where to go"

"You just grab your main suitcase and we'll grab boxes"

"Okay, but where am I going?"

"Walk in, walk straight down the corridor and the second door on your left is the living room. Wait there for a sec and then I'll show you upstairs"

"Okay"

I grab my suit case and walked through the door. I immediately take my shoes off but slip on the white tiled floor, spotlessly clean with sparkles in them. I look to my left to see a room without and wall or door containing a piano and some guitars and a huge glass window showing the drive way. 

I walk further down and look to the first door, which is open but it's dark and there loads and loads of stairs going down. I keep walking and look to my left, it's the kitchen, it's huge. There's a marble island in the middle with bar stools on one side and all of the counters are matching marble. there's more to the kitchen but I don't look far enough to see. 

I reach the second door on the left and walk in. There is a huge grey L shaped sofa in the corner and two more sofas around, there's a huge TV on the wall and sliding glass doors that lead out to the garden. I sit down and try to check my phone, but it's dead. Soon enough through Joe enters the room with two boxes stacked on top of each other.

"Joe, your house is beautiful" I hug him.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it"

"So when am I getting my tour?" I laugh

"Now. Follow me" He grabs my hands and pulls.

"I've seen the kitchen and the music room already"

"Good we won't go there then" He takes me to the door with the stairs going down and turns on a light.

"This is Nick's room. Well his room and living space"

We don't walk down but i look at all the space.

"It's nice"

"Let's go to ours" 

I takes my hand in his and we walk to then end of the hall way passing a huge fridge full of just glass bottles of Coke. We get to the end and turn to the left and go up a huge flight of white marble stairs with gaps in between each one. The room is huge. It covers the whole of the upstairs.

"Wow"

"That's the bathroom" he motions to a door. 

I go inside, there's two sinks joined together, a bath and a huge shower with a glass door. Everything is the same as the kitchen, all marble. We walk back out and the room is a huge open space with a king sized bed, a grey sofa and a massive TV. There's a window that covers one side of the ceiling. I sit on the bed admiring the room when Nick appears at the door. 

"Kev just text me, dinners nearly ready" Nick states wandering in.

"We're coming" Joe replies.

He gets up and puts a hand out for me to take. I reach for it but my hand is shaky.

"Hey, stop stressing out you'll be okay" He says giving me a smile. 

"Oh yeah. I know, I just want them to like me"

"It's hard not to" 

I smile and take his hand.