𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Bella's pov

I wake up to an empty bed wondering where Joe went. It's still dark in my room so I grab my LED light remote and put them on a light purple colour. Shit my head hurts. I don't bother going on my phone because I know that it will make my head worse, instead I just close my eyes and try to go back to sleep. I wake up again not long after to the side of the bed dipping and I see Joe getting back under the covers.

"Hey beautiful" He smiles.

"Urgh. I don't feel beautiful" I say to him covering my face with my pillow

"You're always beautiful"

"You're so soppy"

"Yeah but you love it"

"do i?" I say sarcastically

"Shut up"

"Okay yeah I do"

"Here" He moved the pillow from over my head and hands me water and Advil.

"You're literally the best"

"I know I am. Take that and go back to sleep Bub"

"Are you gonna stay?"

"If you want me to"

"I want you to"

"Okay"

We snuggle back up and I fall back to sleep while Joe is scrolling through Instagram.

It's been about two hours since I fell asleep and I wake up again still snuggled close to Joe I wriggle around and I look up at him.

"Hey" He whispers.

"Hey"

"You feeling better?"

"A lot actually"

"Good"

"What time is it?"

"Erm.. 11:30"

Does that mean we have to get up?"

"I mean we don't have to but the others will be wondering where we are so we probably should"

"Can we not just tell them so we don't have to sneak around?"

"I mean we can but it's up to you"

"No we should wait. We're not dating yet and I don't want to rush things"

"Okay"

I sit up and open the blinds and squint my eyes because of how bright it is, making Joe laugh. I put my head in my hands and rub my eyes. I feel joe's hands snake around my waist and he puts his head in my shoulder looking out the window. He kisses my shoulder and taps his hands on my waist.

"come on, let's get up" he says quietly. 

I turn my head and kiss his cheek before wrapping my arms around his neck giving him a hug.

"What's this for?"

"Thank you for last night"

"What do you mean"

"Staying with my while I was throwing up dummy"

"Oh it's fine"

I squeeze him tighter before letting him go and climbing over him. I got to my drawers and grab some joggers and an oversized t-shirt and walk to the bathroom to get dressed. I look in the mirror realising I'm still in joe's t-shirt and shorts. He's not getting these back. I get dressed, wash my face and brush my teeth and walk back into my bedroom to see Joe fully dressed.

"I'm keeping these by the way" I say to him pointing to the clothes.

"That's fine"

"Wait really?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?"

"Erm I don't know because maybe they're yours?"

"Yeah and they look better on you"

"Shut up" 

He laughs and I put the clothes into my drawer and stand in front of my mirror.

"I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards"

"Can you please stop putting yourself down. You look fine. You look more than fine. So stop"

"You're just being nice to me"

"No. I'm telling the truth"

"Thank you. Can you please pass my my hairbrush?"

"Yeah sure"

"Thank you"

He hands me the brush and I smile at him. I brush my hair but I don't bother with any makeup because we're not doing anything today. We walk downstairs and into the living room where Nick and Kevin are sat on the sofa.

"Hey guys" I say to the pair.

"Hey" T hey say in unison.

"You all okay?" I ask.

"Yeah thanks" Kev says.

"Yeah I'm good thanks" Nick answers after.

"Good. Any of you hungry?" I ask.

"I actually ate not long ago but thanks anyways" Kev replies.

"I'm starving" Nick laughs.

"Me too" Joe joins.

"I'll make us something to eat. does anyone else fancy pancakes?"

"Erm sure?" They say together

"Okay!" I laugh

I make the three of us some pancakes and we ate them.