𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Bella's pov

We got home and sat on the sofa when Nick came down and asked if we were hungry. We all said yes and he ordered us some pizzas.

"Do you all want to watch a movie?" Kevin asked getting a yes from us.

"I feel like I should pick the movie 'cause I did die today" I said sarcastically trying not to laugh.

"That's gonna be your excuse for everything now isn't it" Nick replied and we all burst into laughter, apart from Joe, he chuckled slightly but stayed really quiet all night, I really don't know why though.

The pizzas arrived and I grabbed plates from the kitchen. I sat back down and handed everyone a plate.

"So Bella. what are we watching?" Nick asked.

"Erm let me think" I reply.

"Probably a kids movie. I watch enough of them at home. Lord"
Kev said sarcastically and i rolled my eyes and gave him the finger.

"Fine then, we'll watch that horror movie. Urgh what's it called?"

"Five nights at Freddie's?" he said yet again sarcastically earning and slap on his arm

"ANTRUM! That's it"

"Isn't that like the scariest movie ever made?" Nick asked.

"Yup. since you all think i'm such a wet wipe. we'll watch that"

"Suit yourself" Kev laughed and started looking for the movie.

Joe still wasn't saying anything so I looked over to him just scrolling through his phone on the other sofa to me. He looked up to see me staring at him and I mouthed to him

"You okay?"

He replied with a nod and a faint smile. I don't know him as well as I want to just yet but I can tell that he's lying. I brush it off and helped look for the movie on the tv. I love horror movies but I don't do very well with them. Why did i have to choose such a scary movie? Oh yeah, because I'm trying to prove a point.

I found the movie and before putting it on, I went to the kitchen and dug up some popcorn and put it into some bowls. We pressed play and watched the movie.

(skip 1 hour)
Holy shit this is scary. I want to sit next to Joe because he knows how to calm me down, at least he did the last time we watched a horror together. Joes sat alone on the love seat sofa while Nick, Kev and I are sat on the big sofa and I want to go and sit next to Joe, but that would make it too obvious that things were going on between us. I message him making sure Nick can't see.

Joe 🥰

Me
hey, are you okay?

Joe 🥰
Yeah i'm fine, are you?

Me
No. I'm scared. Like very very scared

Joe 🥰
Haha you'll be fine

i look up and give him a smile.

Me
Can you please come and sit next to me

Joe 🥰
Why?

Me
Well one, I miss you. Two, I'm scared and I need your hand and three, I miss you

Joe 🥰
Bel, I'm right here. How can you miss me?

Me
You haven't said hardly anything to me since we got home and you keep sitting so far away from me and you won't look back at me when I look at you. did I do something?