𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Today's the day.

I marry Joe today.

It's 5:30 AM and I slept at Liv's house last night with Ryan, Jenn and Lottie and Joe stayed at home with Nick and Kevin following traditions.

I lay awake for a few minutes waiting for the alarm to go off to wake everyone up but it's not due to go off until 6:00 so I get up and climb over everyone to go the kitchen to make a cup of tea but I meet Liv's mum in the hallway.

"Bella, you're awake?" She says surprised.

"Yes, I couldn't go back to sleep" I laugh.

"Nervous?"

"Can you tell?"

She laughs and pulls me to sit at the table with her.

"It's perfectly normal to be nervous, especially when you're marrying and pop star. As long as you're not getting cold feet"

"No no. No cold feet. I just can't believe I'm getting married at all never mind marrying someone I love as much as Joe and after everything we've been through with the breakup and now we're back together. I couldn't be happier"

"I'm so happy for you Bella. Todays gonna be one of the best days of your life so make sure you enjoy it"

"Thank you Mrs R."

"I think after all this time, you can call me Sophia"

"Thank you Sophia"

"You're welcome lovey, go get everyone up and i'll make a nice breakfast. How do pancakes sound?"

"They sound perfect. Am I still okay to calmly mum and bring her over?"

"Of course you can"

"Thank you"

8:00 AM

We arrived at the venue a few minutes ago and Dani met us there. She let me know that Joe was okay and excited to see me. I see my dress hanging up and immediately can't wait to put it back on. It's a ball gown styled dress with a sweetheart neckline and it's completely white. I have another, smaller dress for the reception later that's pretty much the same just without the puffy skirt.

The Photographer arrives first and starts taking pictures straight away with everyone just waiting around and having a good time. The hair stylist arrives next and sits me down and starts on my hair. I just asked for natural beach waves and the front pieces pinned back. Next, the makeup artist arrives just intimate for my hair to be finished and so she does my makeup first and I ask her to keep it natural with a nice eye.

Once I'm ready, my mum pulls me into the room my dress is in and we start to put on. The photographer comes in a takes pictures of mums reaction and then we call my dad and tell him to come inside to look at it and he immediately starts crying.

I walk back out and get more pictures with everyone in their dresses and Ryan in his suit and soon enough its time to go.

Joe in already inside and we're all waiting outside the door for the music to start and as it does, the pairs start to walk.

First is Dani and Kevin as they're the maid of honour and best man, then Jenn and Jack, Lottie and Frankie, Ryan and Cole and Liv and Nick. Then Denise and Kevin, and then my mum and Alena and Valentina spread the flowers.

Now it's my turn, the actual music starts and it's the traditional wedding song but after a few seconds, it turns into 'Hesitate'. My dad and I walk into the door where he hugs me and links my arm with his when the doors open again. Joe spots me and his smile grows more that I've ever seen it. We begin to walk and as we get closer to the front, I can see that Joes crying a lot which makes me giggle and my dad leans over to my ear.