𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

Bella's pov

I wake up and get ready for the day and I pack the rest of my clothes. I call Liv to tell her what's going on and she tells me what she's doing. She's happy that I'm moving in with Joe, I think. she's not coming back from Spain for a while and she's going to do school from there.

We sit around for a while waiting for Mrs Kelly to arrive and I'm starting to get quite nervous. Joe said that we could go to Kevin's for dinner and I agreed but I'm scared to meet Danielle and the girls in real life and I don't really know why. I also have to meet his parents soon which scares me a lot too but I know they're lovely people. I sit on the edge of the sofa and twiddle my thumbs in my lap as Joe and Nick wonder around the house trying to find anything left that's theirs. The TV is on but i'm not watching it, instead I just stare at my hands and continue play with them. 

"Hey, you okay?" Joe sits next to me and puts his arms over my shoulders.

"Yeah are you?" I turn at an angle and lean back into his chest.

"Mhm yeah. What's up?"

"Huh? Oh nothing?"

"Belle"

"What?" I look up at him.

"Tell me what's up"

"I'm just a little nervous to meet everyone that's all"

"That's okay. I mean it's good you're nervous, it shows you care"

"If you don't stop being this motivational speaker person, my whole five foot and two and a half inches are gonna get really angry"

"Ah, I'm so glad you're so short"

I punch his arm.

"Woah. I only say it because I'm short too"

I laugh

"True"

All of a sudden there's a knock at the door. Joe gets up and answers it and I hear faint talking.

"Hi Joe! How are you?" Mrs Kelly says as she walks inside.

"I'm good thanks Mrs Kelly, are you?" Joe replied with a wide smile.

"I'm doing just fine thank you"

They walking into the living room and I stand up to greet her.

"Hey Mrs K"

"Hey Bella, how are you doing?"

"I'm good thank you, I'm sad to be leaving"

"I know you are but you'll have so much fun with Joe and Nick and their family, I'm sure"

"I'm sure I will too. Thank you for an amazing year Mrs Kelly"

"You're very welcome"

I embrace her in a hug and we chat for a while before Joe tell us we need to get going. I run upstairs and scan my room quickly making sure I have absolutely everything and I grab one of Liv's hoodies to have with me at Joe's house. Mrs Kelly stayed at the boarding house as we drove away, Joe and I in his car and Nick in his own.

"How are you feeling?" He asks putting his hand on my knee.

"Still a little nervous but I'm okay. what about you?" I reply putting my hand on the back of his and intertwining our fingers.

"I'm good, excited for you to meet everyone"

"I'm glad. How long do we have left?"

"About two hours ish"

"I'm gonna take a nap I think"

"Okay"

"Wake me up when we're ten minutes away please"

"I will, here take my hoodie as a pillow"

"Thank you"

He takes off his hoodie as we stop at a red light. I raise my knees to my chest and put my head against the window adjusting his hoodie until I'm comfortable. I reach behind me looking for Joe's hand and he takes it. soon enough I fall asleep listening to his 70s, 80s & 90s playlist.