𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

"I don't know what i'm supposed to do, if I stay here I'll just be pulling him back and he won't be fully focused but I can't go with him"

I say to Liv as i'm pacing in front of her

"Why would you be holding him back?"

She asks getting up and hugging me

"Because he won't be focused on the tour if I'm calling him all the time"

"But that's what long distance is Belle"

"I can't deal with that though"

"So what? You're gonna break up with him?"

I stare at her, tears forming in my eyes.

"I love him so much, it hurts Liv"

"Then fight for him"

"I want to but-"

"Look, you don't need to explain yourself. I get it. I'm not gonna tell you what to do either, you have to do what you feel is right"

"I don't want to hurt him"

"It's your call"

She hugs me and walks out the room before Joe walks in.

"Um Liv just left"

I say wiping my eyes

"Hey, what's up?"

He pulls me into a hug

"I'm fine"

"No you're not"

"I am"

"You're crying"

"I can't bring myself tell you"

"Tell me what?"

"Oh God. Can we sit?"

"yeah sure"

We sit on the bed and I hold his hands

"Joe, I love you with all of my heart. You know this. I love you that much it hurts my heart and I can't be without you-"

"Wait, are you coming on tour with me?"

I look down and shake my head.

"I can't do this Joe. Long distance is too much of a risk, I don't want to loose you in a bad way. you know I love you but we can't be together. You're a celebrity who wants to travel the world and I'm a high school student who just wants to graduate. Please don't hate me for this, I just want what's best for both of us"

Tears fall from his cheeks and he looks away from me.

"Joe say something"

"You-you're breaking up with me?"

"Just for now. I still want us to be friends but I just don't think it will work with you touring"

"Still be friends?"

"Yes"

He stands up.

"No! You can't just break up with someone and still expect a friendship to work!" He shouts

"Why are you yelling?"

"Because you won't try for us!"

"I want to, but all it will do is make us unhappy"

"Cut the bull shit. You got your fame and now you leaving, I should have know better"

"What?"

"You heard"

"No fucking shit I heard! How can you say that, that I'm only with you for the fame!" I shout at him.

"If you weren't, you'd fight for us!"

"Joe I can't! I haven't got it in me to cry over the fact that I miss you, or the only time I see you is on face time!"

"I don't even care anymore Bella. you've got an hour to pack your shit and leave"

"You're kicking me out?"

"That's what it sounds like"

"You're a real dick you know that right"

"Oh no, tell someone who actually cares"

"I can't believe you"

"You don't have to. I'll be back in an hour and you best be gone. I don't even want to look at you"

He walks out of the room and I fall to the floor. I burst into tears and hug my knees. After a few minutes, I get up and start packing all of my things into my suitcases and put back all of Joe's shirts and hoodies that I had. Once I'm all packed, I walk to Kevin and Danielles and knock on the door.

"Oh my god, what happened?"

Danielle says as she pulls me into a hug. I can't get my words out so she just pulls me into the living room and calms me down.
I explain everything that was said and Kevin listens too.

"I'm sure he didn't mean any of the things he said"

Kev said hugging me too.

"What difference does it make, I still fucked it all over"

"I understand why you did it though"

"You know I did that to Kev when we were younger"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Look at where we are now"

"He definitely won't want me back though"

"Wait until his tour is over and then talk to him about it. You're welcome to stay with us if you want to"

Danielle says smiling.

"Thank you for the offer but I think I'll stay with Liv, I don't want Joe to get annoyed at you guys"

"Just because you two aren't together anymore, doesn't mean you can't see us and the girls or even Nick"

Kev smiles at me.

"Thanks guys, it really means a lot"

"Not a problem"