𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Bella's pov

It's been three weeks since Ryan left and i'm already in my second depressive episode. I haven't got out of bed or showered in days. I've cried so much I have a migraine and I haven't eaten anything at all. While trying to convince myself that having a shower is the right thing to do, I got a call from Mrs Kelly (the house leader) telling me that some people can't cross the boarders to get home and no hotels are open so they need to stay here so I need to make the place tidy.

She told me that they were coming at 6pm and it was already two. I was in such a rush to tidy up but I got it done with enough time to have a shower and get dressed. It was about 6:15 when I got another call from Mrs Kelly saying that I could stay in my room because she was giving the men a tour. 

The thought that it was men made me really scared and I started to panic. Tears came to my eyes and there was nothing I could do to help myself. I collapsed to the floor and gabbed the nearest bottle of anything I could get from my mini fridge and took big deep breaths to calm myself down. I sat there for a while just taking deep breaths when Mrs Kelly came in. She saw me and asked me what was wrong and I told her all about it and why I was worried. She reassured me that she knew I was safe and she wouldn't of invited them unless I was. Then she told me that she knew I would love them which really confused me. She took me downstairs to meet the men and kept asking if I was ready. We stopped before we got to the door and she told me that I couldn't tell anyone they were here. Not Liv, Not Ryan. No one.

She opened the door and I kept my head down. I saw three pairs of feet and I hesitantly made my way up to their heads. As soon as I saw who they were, I screamed and covered my eyes. I looked again and they were definitely still there. 

"what the actual fuck"

 I shouted making one of the men -the most attractive man- laugh.

"language young lady!" mrs kelly snapped at me

 "I'm sorry but you've just introduced my to the Jonas Brothers. The freaking Jonas Brothers what else do you expect me to say!" i shouted back.

I looked at all of them catching Joe staring at me with a smile and shaking his head laughing. I looked at him with intense eye contact for at least 30 seconds before Mrs Kelly interrupted 

"Well, I better get going. You all have fun now" 

"Bye Mrs Kelly" I said gently back to her

"Oh my god. erm... Hi haha I'm Bella and I guess your staying with me for a while"

"I guess so" nick said walking towards me "It's really nice to meet you" He said following the last sentence coming in for a hug. 

of course i hugged him back and Kevin did the same then Joe followed

"What do you guys want to do then" I said to the intensely attractive men stood in front of me. 

"Do you have a pack of cards?" Nick suggested

"I think I do. I'll go get them"

 i ran upstairs and grabbed my pack of cards from my dest and went back down.

"What can you play?" Nick asked.

"Erm... go fish anddd.... yup go fish" i said with an embarrassed grin on my face

"Right well let's teach you to play black jack" Nick replied.

"We'll play a round and you can be on my team? just so i can teach you" Joe asked me.

"Yeah that should work, it's really easy and you seem like a smart person you'll figure it out soon enough" Kevin added.

"okay then" I smiled.