𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Bella's pov

I wake up to my head resting on Joe's chest and his hand on my back.
Did I really just sleep in the same bed as Joe Jonas. The man I've been literally in love with since I can remember?

I played with his little curls as I didn't want to move and wake him up. Whats going to happen when he does wake up? What will he say? I lay thinking whilst admiring his small, soft curls. I feel myself get tired again and I look up at the clock. 6:15am. Are you kidding? I went back to sleep still in the same position.

I wake up again to movement as Joe's wriggling around. I open my eyes to see myself still laying were I was hours ago I look up at him to see him staring at me. 

"Good morning" He says in his very attractive morning voice. 

"Hey" I said back to him

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm good thank you. How are you?"

"I'm amazing thank you"

"Good i'm glad. What time is it?"

"9:40"

"Should we go and make breakfast?"

"Yeah sure. Nick and Kev won't be up for hours yet though"

"That's fine. I don't really know what we have so I might have to go shopping"

"I'll come with you if you want"

"Wont people recognise you though?"

"This is a really quiet town and if we go now there probably wont be anyone shopping right?"

"I guess so"

"And plus I'll be wearing a mask and I'll put on a cap"

"Okay. If you want to come that bad" I say sarcastically

"Well we don't want Freddie Kruger getting you do we" He says laughing

"haha so funny"

I say playfully slapping his chest where my hand was resting before pushing myself up to sitting. I look over at my mirror to see myself 

"Wow. I look disgusting" I say covering my face.

"You're fine don't even worry" Joe says back moving my hands from my face still laying down. 

I climb over him and walk to my desk to find my hair brush and sit down to brush my hair. I use my clips to pin my hair back and do my skincare before doing my light makeup. I look over to Joe whose sat on his phone. I stand back up and going to my drawers to get some clothes. I pick some basic blue jeans and a vintage hoodie and go to the bathroom to get changed. I brush my teeth and use my deodorant and Victoria secret spay before coming back out and pulling my Jordan's out of my wardrobe.

"You should probably get up now" I say to Joe giggling and tying my shoe. 

"I probably should" He says standing up 

"I'll leave you to it"

I smile at him and walk down the stairs grabbing and few bags, my keys, a mask, and my bag before running back upstairs to grab my phone. As I walk back out my room I bump into Joe dressed and looking so hot in shorts and a vest-type of top. 

"ready to go?" he says to me as i nod back at him. 

I wrote a note and stuck it to the toaster saying me and Joe were out shopping.