𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

Bella's pov

I walk into the house to Joe walking around frantically. I walk over to him and try to hug him, but he steps away.

"Did you know?" He looks at me.

"What?"

"Did you know. That Nick was gonna say that"

"Joe.."

"You did?" He said with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah... I did" Tears forming my eyes too

"How could you not tell me?"

"It wasn't for me to tell"

"So you just decided to lie to me instead?"

"I didn't lie Joe, I couldn't tell you because it was Nick's to tell. He asked me to stay quiet while he figured out what to say to you but trust me I was so stressed about keeping it from you"

"You should have told me" He looks at the floor.

"Joe i couldn't"

"WHY NOT. DO YOU LIKE NICK NOW OR SOMETHING" He shouts

"NO JOE. WHEN I SAY I'LL KEEP A SECRET I MEAN IT. I WANTED TO TELL YOU, I DID, BUT IT WAS FOR NICK TO SAY"

"I can't believe you"

"W-What?"

He turns around and walks upstairs. I debate on whether to follow him or not but I don't. I stand against the wall and slide down it and start to cry. 

After a few minutes, I get up and make my way upstairs. I walk into the room and grab a blanket and a pillow and then some pyjamas.

"Where are you going?"

I sniff and wipe my eyes.

"I'm sleeping on the sofa. See you tomorrow"

"Belle.... Bella wait"

I ignore him and walk down the stairs. I turn on the tv and start to flick through the channels when my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?"

"Bella. We haven't talked in so long. I miss you and I can't deal anymore"

"I've missed you too Liv"

"Wait. Have you been crying?"

"It's nothing"

"Tell me what's happened"

"It's a long story"

"Go on then"

I tell her everything and I start crying again when I'm explaining what just happened with Joe.

"look. I think he's just upset about the band. He definitely doesn't think you like Nick and he loves you. He didn't mean those things"

"I know. But he hasn't said anything to me since and I'm worried that he hates me"

"Belle" Joe sighs as he walks through the door. I keep my head down and he sits next to me

"I'm gonna leave you to it. I'll see you soon Belle"

"Bye, I love you"